Old December 13th 03, 04:00 PM
Dwight Stewart

"WA8ULX" wrote:

You could have made a BIGGER impression
if you had put CASH in the Card

You're joking, right? I put something in each envelope - either cash or a
Ham Radio Outlet gift certificate (I only had fifteen gift certificates, so
everyone else got cash).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old December 13th 03, 05:15 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
et...
"WA8ULX" wrote:

(snip) May its a attempt by NCI and
all the No-Coders to try and switch
us to there side. (snip)

That's right. It's a conspiracy - designed to garner good-will for this
side of the argument, with the ultimate goal of winning the propaganda

war.
You should have seen the cards I sent to each of the FCC employees.

Just kidding, of course. It was just my little attempt to spread some
cheer. It certainly wasn't much, but it might just make someone feel good,
even if only for a moment.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Well it certainly made me feel good. I have it taped beside the Christmas
tree now.

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 14th 03, 01:14 AM
Robert Casey

On second thought Dan, maybe TIT will send us a Photo on her Card.

See picture in alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Old December 12th 03, 02:15 AM
Dave Heil

Dwight isn't one to let differences stand in the way of Christmas and
for once, we are in total agreement!

Dave K8MN
Old December 12th 03, 09:00 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Dwight isn't one to let differences stand in the way of Christmas and
for once, we are in total agreement!

Dave K8MN

Anyone heard from Dick/W0EX? Hope he's OK. Brian

Old December 13th 03, 04:04 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Dwight isn't one to let differences stand
in the way of Christmas and for once,
we are in total agreement!

I hate to disagree, but there isn't that much we disagree on, Dave. ;-)

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/
Old December 13th 03, 02:07 PM
Mike Coslo

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Dwight isn't one to let differences stand
in the way of Christmas and for once,
we are in total agreement!

I hate to disagree, but there isn't that much we disagree on, Dave. ;-)

Well, I enjoyed the card very much. It was one of those "Well, I'll be
darned" moments! It did brighten things up.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old December 13th 03, 02:39 PM
WA8ULX

Well, I enjoyed the card very much. It was one of those "Well, I'll be
darned" moments! It did brighten things up.

- Mike KB3EIA -

I used mine to line the BIRD CAGE
Old December 13th 03, 04:17 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Mike Coslo" wrote:

Well, I enjoyed the card very much. It
was one of those "Well, I'll be darned"
moments! It did brighten things up.

Glad you enjoyed it, Mike. It was fun (made me smile) thinking about how
some might react when they opened the card and saw who it was from.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old December 12th 03, 03:36 AM
Dwight Stewart

"WA8ULX" [and Others] wrote:

(snip)

I tried to send cards to everyone I've talked to here recently (23 of you
in all). However, I'm sure I missed a few. To those I did miss, including
those just passing through, let me also wish you an early, but earnest,
happy Christmas and new year. The same to those who celebrate Hanukkah, or
other celebrations, this holiday season.

I think this is going to be a good Christmas for me - not because of what
I'm getting, but because I feel like that will be true. And I'm very much
looking forward to a new year filled with new experiences - even the new
twists on the old discussions in this newsgroup.

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's get back to those discussions. We
have a few more days to argue before Christmas (Hanukkah or whatever)
actually gets here.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/