Old December 12th 03, 06:06 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Bill Pasternak a real asshole

Hey asshole Bill,

I did not initiate this little group. It was started by K1MAN. I did
remove you, but before I did I get this in MY mailbox.

Furthermore, stop threatning me. Who cares if you don't want K1MAN's SPAM.
Take it up with Glenn. How about YOU STAYING OUT OF MY MAILBOX ???

Oh, One more thing....since you don't seem to mind K1MAN qrming the bands
with your newsline. When the crap hits the fan hopefully your going to
slide into it too.

Have a nice day.

Dan/W4NTI

Dear Sir,

I asked you once to remove me from your K1MAN SPAM LIST. Obviously you did
not understand me. Hence, as of this moment, all mail from you to ANY
ARNewsline e-mail account is blocked. This matter is closed to further
discussion.

Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
Writer - Producer
The Amateur Radio Newsline, Inc.

http://www.arnewsline.org
"Since 1976 - Hobby Radio News
for Todays Radio Amateur"

Old December 13th 03, 05:30 AM
Bill Newkirk

Uh, this is Usenet, dood.

If you're reading this using mail, you're wasting your time.

.net...

Old December 13th 03, 05:07 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Sorry to have confused you Bill. Perhaps if you scrolled down and read the
included message it would have helped.

Have a nice day.

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 14th 03, 04:52 AM
Bill Newkirk

i doubt k1man had anything to do with the start up of
rec.radio.amateur.policy.

Old December 14th 03, 03:35 PM
Dan/W4NTI

OK Bill, I'll try this in special english.

1. I didn't start the e-mail list that he is calling me a spammer about.

2. He removed my e-mail address access to ALL of his e-mail sites.

3. Thus, I have no way to respond.

4. This is a public forum.

5. If he don't read it, perhaps someone would pass it along.

6. Any questions?

This is Dan/W4NTI in special english.

news

Old December 14th 03, 08:45 PM
Brian

Da Man be O-pressin' you?

So go join his organization and change it from within.

Isn't that your advice to others about the ARRL???

Old December 14th 03, 11:15 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Are you and Bill both from the same school system or something? I'm not
being O-pressind, I'm being ignored.

Should I do this in special english for you also?

Dan/W4NTI

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
[...]

???

Old December 15th 03, 02:53 AM
Bill Newkirk

Your original message implied that *this* was an e-mail based system.

certainly there's ways of getting here from there with e-mail.

k.net...