RadioBanter

-   -   K1MAN (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27165-k1man.html)

rigerours protocols December 30th 03 04:02 PM

"Vince Wesa Werber" wrote in message

Almost nobody outside the hobby has ever heard of K1MAN, hence the idea
that his operations will be used as ammunition against us is pure

fantasy

but they are know to certain commercial interests,,, I know that as
FACT... I wonder if Glenn has money in those organizations???
73

Good point Mr. V !

The likely proof of this is the several ad's he has on his
website for you own "IARN Visa and/or Master Card".
It would not suprise me if we soon see him hawking
Sprint Pre-Paid telephone calling cards or pay-as-you-go
Nokia cellphones for sale.

funny though, he don't sell and ham gear. What's up with this?