Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th 03, 08:14 PM
KØHB

"Dee D. Flint" wrote

Actually I'd like to see a new, separate element that is devoted entirely

rules and regulations that would have to be passed before taking the
technical elements for the license classes.

If there were a broad problem with rules compliance I might agree with you.
But there isn't, and most of the scofflaws we hear on the bands know the
rules just fine --- they've just decided to ignore them or apply tortured
interpretations to support their egotistical agenda. K1MAN comes to mind.

73, de Hans, K0HB