Old January 16th 04, 09:23 PM
Bert Craig

Default Some Stats On RM-10811?

Hope this is accurate.

http://www.karc.net/Statistics/RM-10811/RM-10811.htm

73 de Bert
WA2SI
Old January 17th 04, 04:23 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Bert Craig) writes:

Hope this is accurate.

http://www.karc.net/Statistics/RM-10811/RM-10811.htm

The "most accurate" information is on public-access Internet, direct
from the FCC's own database. All the numbers on all 14 petitions.

You can even read each and every document!

Sunnavagun!

LHA / WMD
Old January 17th 04, 07:36 PM
Robert Casey

Bert Craig wrote:

Hope this is accurate.

http://www.karc.net/Statistics/RM-10811/RM-10811.htm

73 de Bert
WA2SI

The FCC doesn't always go with what a popularity contest yields.
One "good" argument can trump many "me too's".

The FCC may just decide to do nothing, leaving things as they are.
In which case, just learn the damm code. I did it years ago, and
I'm not that good at those sorts of things. Might as well study for
and take the general written, so there's no keeping the CSCE around
proving you did 5wpm forever issues. I upgraded to extra partly to
"lock in" my old style tech plus (5wpm and general written) credit.
And HF is fun.