RadioBanter

-   -   Angry Stebie! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27236-angry-stebie.html)

Len Over 21 January 21st 04 11:14 PM

Angry Stebie!

Some may wonder why Stebie is hate-filled and angry all the time.
I may have the root cause of it -

A number of years ago Stebie found this newsgroup and jumped in
aggressively. Straightening his Dill Instructor campaign hat and
pinning on the Shield (Radio Cop) above his Hostile Action
campaign ribbons, he challenged all opponents in his military
manner..

When I replied, Stebie shouted "GET DOWN AND GIMME TEN!!!"

I told him "I have only $6.25 on me...do you take VISA?"

He's been angry at me ever since...:-)

LHA / WMD

Steve Robeson, K4CAP January 22nd 04 10:33 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Some may wonder why Stebie is hate-filled and angry all the time.
I may have the root cause of it -

Lennie! Don't be shy! Take your bow. You ARE the reason a lot
of people here are disgusted..."hate-filled" and "angry" are
excessive, but then you ARE prone to excesses...

Like calling people who don't agree with YOU Nazis, elitists,
jack-booted thugs, etc etc etc, when no such adjectives were adressed
to you in the first place.

You've since added liar and antagonist to that. Plagarist is
going a bit far, but you border on it.

Yes, Lennie..You're the "root" alright...of crabgrass.

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 January 22nd 04 08:31 PM

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

Like calling people who don't agree with YOU Nazis, elitists,
jack-booted thugs, etc etc etc, when no such adjectives were adressed
to you in the first place.

You've since added liar and antagonist to that. Plagarist is
going a bit far, but you border on it.

Yes, Lennie..You're the "root" alright...of crabgrass.

You still don't take VISA? :-)

LHA / WMD