Old January 21st 04, 11:14 PM
Len Over 21

Default Angry Stebie!

Some may wonder why Stebie is hate-filled and angry all the time.
I may have the root cause of it -

A number of years ago Stebie found this newsgroup and jumped in
aggressively. Straightening his Dill Instructor campaign hat and
pinning on the Shield (Radio Cop) above his Hostile Action
campaign ribbons, he challenged all opponents in his military
manner..

When I replied, Stebie shouted "GET DOWN AND GIMME TEN!!!"

I told him "I have only $6.25 on me...do you take VISA?"

He's been angry at me ever since...:-)

LHA / WMD