Old February 9th 04, 03:00 PM
redneck rampage

Default N8WWM A hero to all honest men

On 9 Feb 2004 01:22:51 -0800, (AKC SLAPS
PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote:

Burke N. Hare hid behind anonyminity
because he KNOWS what I would do to him, and faggotedly mewled like
the cum hole he is in
:

Fat Doglass you are not concerned with legal
and lawful compliance. Your squeeze Crisco cathy is a felon. You
were busted by the fcc. Fat homely hypocrite.

None of the 3 statements you made are true:

1.My wife is not and has not been an accountant, ever. I appreciate
the fact that your cum hole fag ass needs SOMETHING to try out on me,
or rather people close to me. You cum eaters are in such pain from the
AKC that anything that even would suggest some negative information is
going to be used. Bravo. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME! You
have blanks in your six shooter. In fact, you are a moron for taking a
6 shooter to a session of playing the dozens. Keep it up though. I am
hiding a terrible bunch of secrets...My parents never got divorced, I
aint never been to jail, and the biggest darkest one...I aint never
sucked a dick, like you do daily. Ding! Thanks for playing.

2. I have never been busted by the FCC for anything. You need to read
up a bit, cumhole. You faggot asses are the slutboys who worry about
the FCC, not me. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME!

3. My height/weight are pretty proportionate. Ask someone who knows
me. There are several on here. I am not homely, in fact I am quite
appealing to women. I have my original teeth, I don't smell like a
pigs ass, and my mind is 100% functional (unlike you in all cases
there). There is no hypocrisy involved at all here. You cumhole faggot
ass punks can't take the AKC whuppin' your ass over and over. You
search in vain or in fake/erroneous information for ANYTHING you can
find to disparge us, to no avail. The hypocrisy is from your faggot
cumhole mouth, and it shows in your fear of stepping out and saying
the **** you say publicly. Notice that I don't hide a friggin' thing.
HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME!

4.
http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430
A new page will go up with a similar QSL card each time one of your
asshole buddies goes down. It will be often. All you faggots do is
reinforce the idea that you are cowardly cum sucking cock sucker boys,
so we will beat you even harder now. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD
FOR ME!

Call me anything you want, say anything you want. Whoopie fukkin doo.
Your slut cumhole faggot ass aint got the balls to do anything else
but hide behind a keyboard. Your whole existence in the communications
world depends on your ability to hide. So, **** you, asswipe...DING!
Thanks for playing. Next contestant?? HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD
FOR ME!

Care to do anything else?

PS Your ole lady and rover...heheheh

N8WWM David Lawson Antenna 3 January 6th 05 01:18 AM
N8WWM SECRET SONG N8WWM Equipment 0 December 29th 04 12:01 AM
N8WWM SECRET SONG N8WWM Equipment 0 December 29th 04 12:01 AM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
Felon N8WWM has a court ordered shrink Steveo General 0 September 20th 04 11:25 AM