Old February 23rd 04, 12:44 AM
William

Default The french pirate ON4EHM

Nomen Nescio wrote in message . ..
Many pirates use ON calls from France
on HF bands. F1 calls are CEPT class
2 and are not allowed on HF bands in
France for now. So they have found a
trick, they buy an ON license in
Belgium and use the F/ON call in France.
It is not allowed since an alien call
cannot be used in France with F/ for
more than 3 months (CEPT rules).
Belgium has edited false CEPT class 1
licenses to CEPT class 2 operators
after WRC 2003.

ON4EHM is F1EHM

Thierry HAMADOU
111 rue de DONZY
58200 COSNE-SUR-LOIRE

Phone : +33-03-86-28-59-48

Please avoid any QSO with him.

Nomen, sorry, but amateur radio according to Heyle reqires you to
respond to these French CQ's. The only time you can refuse is if the
suffix is "tit."

The Stupid French J. D. B. General 2 December 13th 04 12:39 AM
manual instruction in French fanfan Dx 0 May 7th 04 09:20 PM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM
How do I make a cheap but good pirate radio antenna 'Doc Antenna 14 August 1st 03 03:19 AM