Old March 20th 04, 01:24 AM
JJ

Default Amateur radio operator only and not Superman

Anonymous Sender wrote:

You will not save Earth with your
transceiver and your ridiculous CW.

In the last days, the Sun became a
red giant star will burn all on Earth
that will finally explode and will
became dust as it was before. Amen

And 100 million people, including witless willie and lennieboy will be
attempting to make cell phone calls.

Old March 20th 04, 01:11 PM
William

JJ wrote in message ...
Anonymous Sender wrote:

You will not save Earth with your
transceiver and your ridiculous CW.

In the last days, the Sun became a
red giant star will burn all on Earth
that will finally explode and will
became dust as it was before. Amen

And 100 million people, including witless willie and lennieboy will be
attempting to make cell phone calls.

I have amateur radio also, and in the above scenario, it will not save us.

What do you plan to do?
Old March 21st 04, 04:00 AM
Jim Hampton

It isn't going to happen in the next 100 years and 100 years from now, I'm
not going to care. I doubt any of us will 100 years from now

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

---