RadioBanter

-   -   Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27378-why-cant-n-zero-imd-validate-his-own-claims.html)

William March 28th 04 10:59 PM

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?!
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time
In article , JJ

writes:

So in the absence of a verifiable call sign (yours) your claims just
cannot be believed.

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

I wonder, Lennie...In as much as you are not a licensee, HOW were you able
to ascertain that Brain is a "good ham"...?!?!

Hiram was not my father. My fambly tree has branches.

William March 28th 04 11:00 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

There's no "rules" here, Brain.

Actually, Steve, you couldn't be more wrong.

There are two sets of rules.

Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler... :-)

LHA / WMD

He's merely an inchworm.

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 28th 04 11:16 PM

From: (William)
Date: 3/28/2004 3:59 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time

I wonder, Lennie...In as much as you are not a licensee, HOW were you

able
to ascertain that Brain is a "good ham"...?!?!

Hiram was not my father. My fambly tree has branches.

I am sure your "fambly" is very proud, too.

But that didn't answer my question, Brain.

Without an Amateur Radio license with which to communicatre with you while
operating AS a HAM, how can Lennie make an informed opinion as to whether or
not you are a "good ham"...?!?!

Do YOU understand the question, Brain? Or do you want to dance around
this one for a few days, too?

At least this time there's nothing for you to try and deny. You can just
snort and claim I am "nuts" while hoping it "goes away" without rubbing your
nose in it any more....

Steve, K4YZ

JJ March 29th 04 01:21 AM

Len Over 21 wrote:

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Plank

LHA / WMD

Hello? So why does he use the name William? Why not his real name if
that is who he is? I don't know that William is Brian Burke or
billybeeper or whatever other name he may post under, why should I place
any stock in what he claims if he has to use so many names?
He uses an id of juno.com, yet he is posting from google, that dosen't
sound like one can put much stock in anything he says.
So what's your call lennyboy? Oh, forgot, you can't pass the test so
here you are a non-ham who has no credibility on a ham group.

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 29th 04 09:07 AM

From: JJ
Date: 3/28/2004 6:21 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Hello? So why does he use the name William? Why not his real name if
that is who he is? I don't know that William is Brian Burke or
billybeeper or whatever other name he may post under, why should I place
any stock in what he claims if he has to use so many names?
He uses an id of juno.com, yet he is posting from google, that dosen't
sound like one can put much stock in anything he says.
So what's your call lennyboy? Oh, forgot, you can't pass the test so
here you are a non-ham who has no credibility on a ham group.

Brain claims it's just to deter spam.

He could just use a spam filter or a "...remove NOSPAM from e mail" type
block, but he has to create some new personna to "hide" from the spam.

Yeah...right.

What he DID was create "billybeeper" to artificially create a Lennie
fan...yet got a bit too proud of himself one day and signed his real "name" to
the end of the post....BUSTED!

Oh well.....

Steve, K4YZ

William March 29th 04 02:20 PM

From:
(William)
Date: 3/28/2004 3:59 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time

I wonder, Lennie...In as much as you are not a licensee, HOW were you

able
to ascertain that Brain is a "good ham"...?!?!

Hiram was not my father. My fambly tree has branches.

I am sure your "fambly" is very proud, too.

Yup.

But that didn't answer my question, Brain.

But you only had "ONE" question, and that wasn't it.

Are you lying again?

Without an Amateur Radio license with which to communicatre with you while
operating AS a HAM, how can Lennie make an informed opinion as to whether or
not you are a "good ham"...?!?!

Do YOU understand the question, Brain? Or do you want to dance around
this one for a few days, too?

Amateur Communications are secure. No unworthy shortwave or scanner
enthusiast can hear them...

....thinks Quixoterobeson.

At least this time there's nothing for you to try and deny. You can just
snort and claim I am "nuts" while hoping it "goes away" without rubbing your
nose in it any more....

You are nuts.

William March 29th 04 02:21 PM

JJ wrote in message ...
Len Over 21 wrote:

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Plank

LHA / WMD

Hello? So why does he use the name William? Why not his real name if
that is who he is? I don't know that William is Brian Burke or
billybeeper or whatever other name he may post under, why should I place
any stock in what he claims if he has to use so many names?
He uses an id of juno.com, yet he is posting from google, that dosen't
sound like one can put much stock in anything he says.
So what's your call lennyboy? Oh, forgot, you can't pass the test so
here you are a non-ham who has no credibility on a ham group.

So JJ doesn't have a name or a callsign?

No credibility.

Len Over 21 March 29th 04 09:24 PM

In article ,
(William) writes:

JJ wrote in message
Len Over 21 wrote:

[...]

All he is is the equivalent of heavy breathing at the other end of
an obscene phone call.

Maybe it's just some AI program? Lots of Artificiality in that
"Intelligence"... :-)

LHA / WMD

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 29th 04 09:40 PM

From: (William)
Date: 3/29/2004 7:20 AM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 3/28/2004 3:59 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time

At least this time there's nothing for you to try and deny. You can

just
snort and claim I am "nuts" while hoping it "goes away" without rubbing

your
nose in it any more....

You are nuts.

And you're still a liar...and you STILL ahven't answered the question.

Steve, K4YZ

JJ March 29th 04 09:43 PM

William wrote:
JJ wrote in message ...

Len Over 21 wrote:

[...]

Every one who knows me call me JJ, I do have a callsign, on the other
hand you go by several names here and not being sure of just who you
really are, you probably don't have a call sign.

No, none, nada, credibility.