Old March 24th 04, 11:18 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default Brain's Own Words...Now Who's Lying...?!?!

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
I did a bit of research here, Brain, and, as usual, YOUR words are
going to come back to haunt you.

Once again, Brain...Once again...

QUOTE:

Search Result 1
From: Steve Robeson, K4CAP )
Subject: Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?!
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2004-03-19 18:50:48 PST

(William) wrote in message . com...

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
You and Dee simply cannot accept that an unlicensed service has played
a major role in emergency comms.

What "unlicensed service"...?!?! CB? FRS? MURS? Part 15
compliant devices?

Sure. Why not?

UNQUOTE

Well, Brain...There ya go. This was only four days ago. There's
more, but do I really need to rub your nose in it THAT hard?

You can follow the original URL's if you care to. Just as anyone
ELSE here who cares to figure out who's lying and who's not....

QUOTE

OK, Brain...YOUR "scenario" was "that an unlicensed service has
played a major role in emergency comms".

Now...provide me with some example of one of those "unlicensed
services" playing a "major role".

To ME, at least, "major role" means that SOME sort of crucial
event was dependent upon one of those "services" being able to render
a meaningful, positive outcome.

So...YOU put it out there, let's see you come up with some
pertinent examples.

And remember, Brain, "major" was YOUR adjective...NOT mine.

I'm just so happy that you finally acknowledged that mere cell phones
play a major role in disaster communications. Or did you?

UNQUOTE

Here YOU put words in MY mouth, alledging I "acknowledged taht
mere cellphones play a major role in disaster communications".

Of course you then buffered it with "Or did you?", but the seed
wasa planted.

Nice try. Didn't work then either.

QUOTE

I said they played a role...just like Amateur Radio does.

Now...You made some silly assertions that I've asked you to
substantiate.

You got the cajones to come up with valid answers, or are we to
be treated to more of your lame sandlot excuses...???

You completely quoted all of that, Brain, but didn't answer a single bit
of it...even facetiously...

Ya did a GOOD JOB of validating my assumption of your lack of valid
argument and lack of cajones to do so...

Remember, Brain...we're using YOUR adjectives of "MAJOR ROLE" in disaster
and/or emergency communications.

So far, the only "role" you've been able to cite is Joe Average calling
9-1-1 to report an emergency. That is NOT "emergency comms".

I WANT TO KNOW what ROLE those unlicensed services play in disaster
mitigation EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS....

Thanks.

Steve, you need to tone it down a bit. You're being rude and
obnoxious. I'll not respond to your insanity in-kind. Best of luck
to you.

UNQUOTE

At this point you refuse to answer the questions put to you about
assertions YOU made, calling my questions "insanity" and insinuating I
was being "rude and obnoxious"

Again...didn't work then, doesn't work now.

I'll finish the rest of the post I am quoting as it is in the
original post (you can check the URL yourself, if you need to) since
it's just as applicable today as a week ago.

Nice try getting out of this one, Putz.

QUOTE

"Tone it down a bit"...?!?!

YOU made the assertion that "unlicensed services play a "major"
role in emergency comms".

I've asked you three or four times now to substantiate your
claims. YOUR claims, Brain...cited word-for-word, repeated by you
several times.

You "respond" by telling me I am rude and obnoxious.

You call ME "bizarre", yet you make outlandish assertions in a
public forum, then dodge all requests to "prove", at any level, your
claims.

I believe you to be a chronic liar. You have been "called" on
several occassions to back up your assertions, but then use this ruse
to try and avoid taking responsibility for your own actions.

Call me rude and obnoxious if you think it deflects attention from
you, but I can assure you that it does nothing of the sort. If
anything, childish dodges like this only highlight YOUR bizarre
behaviour.

The FACTS are that the "unlicensed" services (11 meter CB, FRS,
MURS and Part 15) provide NOTHING more than an ancilliary function in
ANY "emergency comms" and you know this to be true.

I certainly do in as much as I am INVOLVED with "emergency comms"
on SEVERAL levels, not all of which involve the Amateur Radio or CAP.
Most everyone else in this forum knows these things to be true too.

You and Lennie seem to be the only ones in this forum who think
that if you keep repeating the same lame, untrue "stuff" that it will
somehow manifest a thread of truth. Sorry...that doesn't work.

Now...PLEASE try and exceed my expectations with the next post
and pony-up some cajones to either admit you are either blatantly
lying, making wild guesses, or just trolling for the sake of making
arguments that you obviously can't support.

Or REALLY try something new and discuss something you have some
EXPERIENCE in...THAT would be refreshing.

Steve, K4YZ

UNQUOTE

..