Old March 25th 04, 11:26 PM
WA8ULX

Default CW is dead in France since yesterday

You will hear F1 and F4 prefixs soon on
HF. Happy DXing with France.

Breaker Breaker F1 and F4, you got your ears on GOODBUDDY?
Old March 25th 04, 11:46 PM
Robert Casey

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

The CCR (radio commission) has adopted the
new ART text allowing technicians on HF.
The text will be published in the
Journal Officiel within the next weeks.

You will hear F1 and F4 prefixs soon on
HF. Happy DXing with France.

On all HF ham spectra, or just some subbands?

Old March 26th 04, 03:22 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Tarapia Tapioco" wrote in message
x.it...

The CCR (radio commission) has adopted the
new ART text allowing technicians on HF.
The text will be published in the
Journal Officiel within the next weeks.

You will hear F1 and F4 prefixs soon on
HF. Happy DXing with France.

Gee, if its dead in France, please explain all those French stations in the
contests?

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 26th 04, 06:23 AM
Alun

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in
x.it:

The CCR (radio commission) has adopted the
new ART text allowing technicians on HF.
The text will be published in the
Journal Officiel within the next weeks.

You will hear F1 and F4 prefixs soon on
HF. Happy DXing with France.

Vive la France!
Old March 26th 04, 07:46 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Alun" wrote in message
Tarapia Tapioco wrote in
x.it:

The CCR (radio commission) has adopted the
new ART text allowing technicians on HF.
The text will be published in the
Journal Officiel within the next weeks.

You will hear F1 and F4 prefixs soon on
HF. Happy DXing with France.

Vive la France!

I only talk to French stations for a contest point. I still boycott all
things French. Vive la France! my ass.

Dan/W4NTI

Radio was wierd yesterday... Mike Yetsko General 1 July 7th 04 02:08 PM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt General 2 April 24th 04 02:18 AM
France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. Clint Policy 3 October 12th 03 05:21 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM