RadioBanter

-   -   All that flappin' (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27418-all-flappin.html)

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê March 29th 04 07:52 PM

All that flappin'

All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!

#MSG ADDRESS %ofRRAP

JAN top 10

[99] N2EY 9.9%
[91] Len Over 21 9.1%
[62] William 6.2%
[49] Leo 4.9%
[47] Dave Heil 4.7%
[44] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 4.4%
[43] Hans K0HB 4.3%
[43] Kim W5TIT 4.3%
[35] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 3.5%
[32] Dee D. Flint 3.2%

FEB top 10

[189] Len Over 21 13.2%
[122] N2EY 8.5%
[113] Dave Heil 7.9%
[106] William 7.4%
[77] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 5.4%
[53] Leo 3.7%
[46] Brian Kelly 3.2%
[43] Mike Coslo 3.0%
[43] Dee D. Flint 3.0%
[36] Larry Roll K3LT 2.5%

MAR top 10

[270] William 12.8%
[253] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 12.0%
[229] Len Over 21 10.9%
[113] N2EY 5.4%
[103] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 4.9%
[96] JJ 4.6%
[69] CL 3.3%
[66] Mike Coslo 3.1%
[60] Mike Coslo 2.9%
[56] Steveo 2.7%
[47] Bill Sohl 2.2%

--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 29th 04 09:34 PM

Subject: All that flappin'
From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time

All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!

And your point is...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê March 30th 04 03:35 AM

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Mike Coslo March 30th 04 04:42 PM

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Grümwîtch! How ya doin'? Long time no post.

Of course, it might be pointed out that the effort to count our posts
is a bit of a waste of time too, but you probably already knew that.

You should stick around, I like your sense of humor!

- mike KB3EIA -

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 30th 04 06:01 PM

From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

Date: 3/29/2004 8:35 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

And MY point, you sarcastic putz, is that nothing ever DOES "get done"
in this forum.

Myself and several others have, on several occassions, tried to get some
number of the "members" of this forum to move forward on important issues (ie:
spectrum protection), only to be immediately pulled back into the "Morse Code
Test" issue.

As for what YOU find (or may NOT find) astounding, I am sure that a
cowardly, spineless putz like you finds any numer of things astounding...Like
knowing the name of at least ONE of your birth parents..

Shrivvel up, dweeb.

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil March 30th 04 09:41 PM

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote:

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Why should that bother you? You are, after all, self-described as
"unflappable".

Dave K8MN

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 30th 04 09:54 PM

From: Dave Heil
Date: 3/30/2004 2:41 PM Central Standard Time
"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote:

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Why should that bother you? You are, after all, self-described as
"unflappable".

Never expect an idiot to be accurate...even when describing
themselves...ESPECIALLY when discussing themselves, actually!

Steve, K4YZ

William March 31st 04 03:02 PM

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Never expect an idiot to be accurate...even when describing
themselves...ESPECIALLY when discussing themselves, actually!

Steve, K4YZ

Like your claim to sanity?

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 31st 04 05:03 PM

From: (William)
Date: 3/31/2004 8:02 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Never expect an idiot to be accurate...even when describing
themselves...ESPECIALLY when discussing themselves, actually!

Steve, K4YZ

Like your claim to sanity?

Oh, I've NEVER said that I am "sane", Brain. I just said I am not nuts.

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 March 31st 04 09:01 PM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Never expect an idiot to be accurate...even when describing
themselves...ESPECIALLY when discussing themselves, actually!

Steve, K4YZ

Like your claim to sanity?

Brian, by the gunnery nurse's own admission, he is a "health care
professional" with a half-million-dollar-premium malpractice
insurance, and has been in "seven hostile actions" as well as an
expert on engineering processes in commercial electronics (by
virtue of short employment as a purchasing agent in a modem
and set-top-box maker's company).

That he doesn't look at himself in the mirror may be due to not
seeing any reflection there... :-)

LHA / WMD