Old March 29th 04, 07:52 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

Default All that flappin'

All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!

#MSG ADDRESS %ofRRAP

JAN top 10

[99] N2EY 9.9%
[91] Len Over 21 9.1%
[62] William 6.2%
[49] Leo 4.9%
[47] Dave Heil 4.7%
[44] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 4.4%
[43] Hans K0HB 4.3%
[43] Kim W5TIT 4.3%
[35] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 3.5%
[32] Dee D. Flint 3.2%

FEB top 10

[189] Len Over 21 13.2%
[122] N2EY 8.5%
[113] Dave Heil 7.9%
[106] William 7.4%
[77] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 5.4%
[53] Leo 3.7%
[46] Brian Kelly 3.2%
[43] Mike Coslo 3.0%
[43] Dee D. Flint 3.0%
[36] Larry Roll K3LT 2.5%

MAR top 10

[270] William 12.8%
[253] Steve Robeson, K4CAP 12.0%
[229] Len Over 21 10.9%
[113] N2EY 5.4%
[103] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 4.9%
[96] JJ 4.6%
[69] CL 3.3%
[66] Mike Coslo 3.1%
[60] Mike Coslo 2.9%
[56] Steveo 2.7%
[47] Bill Sohl 2.2%

--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Old March 29th 04, 09:34 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: All that flappin'
From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time

All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!

And your point is...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 30th 04, 03:35 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Old March 30th 04, 04:42 PM
Mike Coslo

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Grümwîtch! How ya doin'? Long time no post.

Of course, it might be pointed out that the effort to count our posts
is a bit of a waste of time too, but you probably already knew that.

You should stick around, I like your sense of humor!

- mike KB3EIA -

Old March 30th 04, 06:01 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

Date: 3/29/2004 8:35 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

And MY point, you sarcastic putz, is that nothing ever DOES "get done"
in this forum.

Myself and several others have, on several occassions, tried to get some
number of the "members" of this forum to move forward on important issues (ie:
spectrum protection), only to be immediately pulled back into the "Morse Code
Test" issue.

As for what YOU find (or may NOT find) astounding, I am sure that a
cowardly, spineless putz like you finds any numer of things astounding...Like
knowing the name of at least ONE of your birth parents..

Shrivvel up, dweeb.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 30th 04, 09:41 PM
Dave Heil

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote:

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Why should that bother you? You are, after all, self-described as
"unflappable".

Dave K8MN