Old April 1st 04, 02:28 AM
G.K. Konnig

Default My radio is cursed

I think it´s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?
Old April 1st 04, 03:13 AM
CitizenSnips

"G.K. Konnig" wrote in message
m...
I think it´s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?

More crack.

---

Old April 1st 04, 03:38 AM
D. Stussy

On Thu, 31 Mar 2004, G.K. Konnig wrote:
I think it=B4s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?

Your radio ran out of squelch. You need to go to your local radio store an=
d buy
a replacement can.
Old April 1st 04, 07:32 PM
AB2RC

In article , G.K. Konnig wrote:
I think it´s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?

Interesting problem....

This is a common problem with some radios. The radio is sending out
invisible electromagnetic rays which suck the brains out of people. In
most parts of the world there is a easy solution to this problem, it simply
involves disconnecting the power source (the battery or the electric socket).

However I noticed that you were posting from a New Zealand address. This
complicates matters, since you are on the underside of the world, certain
physical laws work differently.

The first thing you need to do is to turn your radio off.

The next thing you need to do is to protect yourself from the harmful rays.
Fortunately these rays are easily blocked by simple shielding, so get a
baseball cap, and line it with aluminium foil and wear it. This will prevent
any reverse waves from getting into your brain.

After shielding your brain, you will need to reverse the power connection to
the radio. This can easily be accomplished by inserting the line cord into
socket upside down, reversing the polarity of the batteries, or swapping the
red and black wires coming out of the back of the radio around. Make sure
the radio is off when you do this.

After reversing the power connections, you will need to submerge the radio's
antenna into a bucket of beer. This will allow the radio to extract the
essential life fluids from the brew and retransmit it to the people whose
brains were extracted.

After placing the radio into the bucket, drink any remaining beer that you
might have lying about. This is an important step, as it will flood your
body with additional essential fluids.

The final step is to reach into the bucket and turn the radio on. After
doing this the radio should restore all of the brains that it has stolen. If
this step is not successful, you must have done something incorrect so check
your wiring and repeat from the reverse polarity step.

--
Alex / AB2RC
Yaesu FT100 software for Linux http://www.qsl.net/kc2ivl
Old April 2nd 04, 05:35 AM
bonesboy

"G.K. Konnig" wrote in message
m...
I think it´s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?

Sell it to Brother Stair in South Carolina asap.
He's lookin for a new angle to get more suckers
to send him money to buy airtime on WBCQ.

www.thenetteam.net

Old April 5th 04, 06:24 PM
joe sixpack

Register with the Democratic party.

Old April 6th 04, 04:16 PM
AB2RC

In article , joe sixpack wrote:
Register with the Democratic party.

I think you meant to say -- register the radio with the demoncratic party....

Old April 6th 04, 09:03 PM

On 31 Mar 2004 17:28:13 -0800, (G.K. Konnig) wrote:

I think it´s possessed by an evil ghost because it kills people and
collects their brains.

What can I do?

Run for Parliament: Are you any good at fundraising?

--
John Bartley K7AAY
http://celdata.cjb.net