Old June 4th 04, 01:18 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Heil spoke of Veterans always having their hands out.

You made this claim a year or so back. You were asked for specifics.
You provided none. You seem to be playing fast and loose with the truth
of late, "William".

Dave K8MN

Anyone can remove one of their more embarassing posts.
Old June 5th 04, 05:49 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Heil spoke of Veterans always having their hands out.

You made this claim a year or so back. You were asked for specifics.
You provided none. You seem to be playing fast and loose with the truth
of late, "William".

Dave K8MN

Anyone can remove one of their more embarassing posts.

Are you out of your gourd?

Dave K8MN
Old June 8th 04, 02:37 AM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

I ask again, are you out of your gourd? You make some absurd claim
about what I'm supposed to have stated about veterans. There is nothing
to back your claim in archives. Therefore I'm supposed to defend against
that what does not exist.

Under like circumstances, why not defend yourself against the obsession
you have with Cher? Can't find it? Obviously you've deleted it from
Google.

Dave K8MN

Cher IS fairly hot.

But she doesn't return my mail, and never a thank you card for the roses.

light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 10:02 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1360– September 5 2003 Radionews Dx 0 September 6th 03 09:08 AM