Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th 04, 08:59 PM
Ready Kilowatt

Default Radio Conversion

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
"mi-oldradios" wrote in
:

I guess an Extra should be able to figure it out. I would say it would
be a lot of work to put UHF FM gear on 11 meters AM/SSB. Too much work
in fact. Now if he was going to use them on GMRS FM I would say go for
it BUT it would still be illegal as they won't be FCC type accepted.
Get caught selling these things, lose your Ham ticket.

--

Please reply to:
mi_oldradios at yahoo dot com

" Stephen Cowell" wrote in message
. com...

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web
site's
that
will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on 11 meters.
I'm
finding
there is a substantial market for such gear and I'll need some