Old April 21st 04, 04:53 AM
AKC KennelMaster

Default N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message

This is why you guys want peoples anmes and addreses to harass them. Yet
the poster did not have enough balls to use thier own name.

For Christ's sake George, can't you see Doug is a useless compilation of
semi-human DNA? What a loser. Ordered to seek mental health? He must have
really flipped out for the court to order that in such a case.

Old April 21st 04, 04:57 AM
Steveo

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message

This is why you guys want peoples anmes and addreses to harass them.
Yet the poster did not have enough balls to use thier own name.

For Christ's sake George, can't you see Doug is a useless compilation of
semi-human DNA? What a loser. Ordered to seek mental health? He must have
really flipped out for the court to order that in such a case.

Geo likes short, fat, greasy, balding men. That's why he likes Frank.
Old April 24th 04, 05:05 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in newsfmhc.2576
:

For Christ's sake George, can't you see Doug is a useless compilation

of
semi-human DNA? What a loser. Ordered to seek mental health? He must

have
really flipped out for the court to order that in such a case.

Kinda like you Randy...

Not at all, geo. Please don't get mad at me simply because the AKC has been
proven to be run by a mentally deranged deadbeat dad. BTW, is Doug your dad?
Is that why you get so incensed when someone attacks him?

P.S. If any of the above words are too big for you to understand, let me
know and I'll type more slowly for you.

Old April 24th 04, 05:21 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
:

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
newsfmhc.2576 :

For Christ's sake George, can't you see Doug is a useless
compilation
of
semi-human DNA? What a loser. Ordered to seek mental health? He
must
have
really flipped out for the court to order that in such a case.

Kinda like you Randy...

Not at all, geo. Please don't get mad at me simply because the AKC has
been proven to be run by a mentally deranged deadbeat dad. BTW, is
Doug your dad? Is that why you get so incensed when someone attacks
him?

P.S. If any of the above words are too big for you to understand, let
me know and I'll type more slowly for you.

Wow pretty fast reply Randy that post wasn't out there 20 minutes and
bang you are all over it. I understand what you said pefectly Randy, you
have no room to talk.

Sure I do. I support my kids. Doug doesn't, and can't. He's mentally ill.

Old April 29th 04, 03:47 PM
Joe Smith

So what kind of puppies do you have dumbass?

AKC KennelMaster wrote:
"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
:

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message
. ..

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
newsfmhc.2576 :

Old April 30th 04, 02:44 PM
Joe Smith

N9PGE and K9BSD strike again!!

Joe Sixpack wrote:

A little hung over this morning, are we? Hmmmmmm????

.. .