RadioBanter

-   -   RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/05 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27517-rrap-drivel-roster-2004-05-a.html)

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê May 14th 04 05:32 PM

RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/05

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004

[60] Steve Robeson K4CAP 11.2%
[49] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 9.2%
[46] Alun 8.6%
[45] William 8.4%
[43] Mike Coslo 8.0%
[28] N2EY 5.2%
[25] Steveo 4.7%
[24] KØHB 4.5%
[12] Jim Hampton 2.2%
[12] Lumushahs 2.2

--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Dan/W4NTI May 14th 04 11:29 PM

Great !! I finally made a top ten finish. Now if I could just do that in a
major contest.

Dan/W4NTI

Robert Casey May 15th 04 04:56 AM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

Great !! I finally made a top ten finish. Now if I could just do that in a
major contest.

Dan/W4NTI

I made #7 last month. But I don't show this month. Well, this month
ain't over yet.... :-)

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê June 9th 04 09:10 PM

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

[131] Steve Robeson K4CAP 12.7%
[98] William 9.5%
[76] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 7.4%
[66] Len Over 21 6.4%
[66] Alun 6.4%
[52] Mike Coslo 5.0%
[47] N2EY 4.5%
[36] KØHB 3.5%
[25] Steveo 2.4%
[19] Jim Hampton 1.8%

Mike Coslo June 9th 04 11:36 PM

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

[131] Steve Robeson K4CAP 12.7%
[98] William 9.5%
[76] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 7.4%
[66] Len Over 21 6.4%
[66] Alun 6.4%
[52] Mike Coslo 5.0%
[47] N2EY 4.5%
[36] KØHB 3.5%
[25] Steveo 2.4%
[19] Jim Hampton 1.8%

Gawlee, Grümwîtch! Glad you cared enough to make the count. Any prize
for the winner (s)?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Steve Robeson K4CAP June 10th 04 02:34 AM

Subject: RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/05 Final Score
From: Mike Coslo
Date: 6/9/2004 5:36 PM Central Standard Time

Gawlee, Grümwîtch! Glad you cared enough to make the count. Any prize
for the winner (s)?

I am sure Grumwitch the Troller is in that roll call, Mike. Might be
conflict of interest to award himself a prize!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Mike Coslo June 10th 04 02:57 AM

From: Mike Coslo
Date: 6/9/2004 5:36 PM Central Standard Time

Gawlee, Grümwîtch! Glad you cared enough to make the count. Any prize
for the winner (s)?

I am sure Grumwitch the Troller is in that roll call, Mike. Might be
conflict of interest to award himself a prize!

At least we wold be able to truly see if he is flappable or not..........

- Mike KB3EIA -

Avery Hightower June 10th 04 04:25 AM

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"
wrote in message
ink.net...

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

You could get rich by purchasing all those opinions for what they're worth,
then selling them for what the authors *thought* they were worth!

73,

Avery