Old May 14th 04, 05:32 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

Default RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/05

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004

[60] Steve Robeson K4CAP 11.2%
[49] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 9.2%
[46] Alun 8.6%
[45] William 8.4%
[43] Mike Coslo 8.0%
[28] N2EY 5.2%
[25] Steveo 4.7%
[24] KØHB 4.5%
[12] Jim Hampton 2.2%
[12] Lumushahs 2.2

--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Old May 14th 04, 11:29 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Great !! I finally made a top ten finish. Now if I could just do that in a
major contest.

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 15th 04, 04:56 AM
Robert Casey

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

Great !! I finally made a top ten finish. Now if I could just do that in a
major contest.

Dan/W4NTI

I made #7 last month. But I don't show this month. Well, this month
ain't over yet.... :-)

Old June 9th 04, 09:10 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

[131] Steve Robeson K4CAP 12.7%
[98] William 9.5%
[76] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 7.4%
[66] Len Over 21 6.4%
[66] Alun 6.4%
[52] Mike Coslo 5.0%
[47] N2EY 4.5%
[36] KØHB 3.5%
[25] Steveo 2.4%
[19] Jim Hampton 1.8%

Old June 9th 04, 11:36 PM
Mike Coslo

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

[131] Steve Robeson K4CAP 12.7%
[98] William 9.5%
[76] Dan/W4NTI "Dan/W4NTI" 7.4%
[66] Len Over 21 6.4%
[66] Alun 6.4%
[52] Mike Coslo 5.0%
[47] N2EY 4.5%
[36] KØHB 3.5%
[25] Steveo 2.4%
[19] Jim Hampton 1.8%

Gawlee, Grümwîtch! Glad you cared enough to make the count. Any prize
for the winner (s)?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old June 10th 04, 04:25 AM
Avery Hightower

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"
wrote in message
ink.net...

The top 10 rrap drivel-mongers in May 2004 Final Count

You could get rich by purchasing all those opinions for what they're worth,
then selling them for what the authors *thought* they were worth!

73,

Avery