Old May 17th 04, 04:19 AM
JJ

Default Who IS Roger Wiseman And Why Is He Angry?

Tim wrote:
What makes this Roger Wiseman guy tick? Does he have a call sign? Where does
he work? Does he have a family?
It sounds like he is somewhat mentally disturbed.

Tim

"somewhat" is putting it mildly.

Old May 17th 04, 06:50 PM
JJ

Anonymous Sender wrote:
In article
JJ wrote:

Tim wrote:

What makes this Roger Wiseman guy tick? Does he have a call sign? Where does
he work? Does he have a family?
It sounds like he is somewhat mentally disturbed.

Tim

"somewhat" is putting it mildly.

says "JJ" the kiddie raper.

I see you're only getting worse Wogie.

Old May 18th 04, 02:18 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , JJ says...

Anonymous Sender wrote:
In article
JJ wrote:

Tim wrote:

What makes this Roger Wiseman guy tick? Does he have a call sign? Where does
he work? Does he have a family?
It sounds like he is somewhat mentally disturbed.

Tim

"somewhat" is putting it mildly.

says "JJ" the kiddie raper.

I see you're only getting worse Wogie.

need your salad tossed?

Old May 18th 04, 07:27 PM
JJ

WA3MOJ wrote:

In article , JJ says...

Anonymous Sender wrote:

In article
JJ wrote:

Tim wrote:

What makes this Roger Wiseman guy tick? Does he have a call sign? Where does
he work? Does he have a family?
It sounds like he is somewhat mentally disturbed.

Tim

"somewhat" is putting it mildly.

says "JJ" the kiddie raper.

I see you're only getting worse Wogie.

need your salad tossed?

If you think you are big enough to toss it, go ahead.

Old May 19th 04, 04:08 AM
BH

futureworlds wrote:
In article JJ whined:

If you think you are big enough to toss it, go ahead.

ok kiddie raper, tell me when and where to meet you. it will be
fun to tear your head off and shove it up your asshole.

Yea right, I'm really scared, I'm shaking so hard I can harddddlllyy
ttttyyppe tttthhhiss. What a putz.