Old July 2nd 04, 04:45 AM
Twistedhed Must Go

Default Citizens Against Twistedhed...GROWING MEMBERSHIP

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo
Old July 2nd 04, 02:06 PM
radioguy

"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in message
om...
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo

what the hell is wrong with you? grow up you damn 2 year old. you complain
about him, and look the way you act.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:49 PM
Landshark

"radioguy" wrote in message
s.com...
"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in

message
om...
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo

what the hell is wrong with you?

Lack of a life LOL!!!!!

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old July 2nd 04, 04:07 PM
BP

"radioguy" wrote in
s.com:

"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in
message om...
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo

what the hell is wrong with you? grow up you damn 2 year old. you
complain about him, and look the way you act.

Don't corner him with logic, ..it only confuses him.
Old July 2nd 04, 09:09 PM
lancer

Twistedhed Must Go wrote:

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
Everyone have a safe and happy Independence Day.
Thank God and thank a
veteran for our freedom!
There are people around here who practice fascism on a regular basis,
who wish to take away freedoms and birthrights of Americans. They

wish
to silence the views they have not the intellect to debate. They wish

do away with all that intimidates them. They seek to silence those

with
who they disagree. They attempt to attack the freedoms our veterans
died for on the holiday weekend commemorating those freedoms.

is one of twistedheds aliases as you can
see he is proud of being the antichrist and compares himself with such
figures as satan and al swearingen. In this post he argues that
veterans died so freebanders could break federal radio laws. Please
send donations to
and visit our
website at
www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo

There was nothing in his post that said anything of the sort. He never said
anything about freebanders, he said freedom. In your effort to incite an
arguement with or about twist, you have put down veterans that put
everything on the line for your freedoms. If your looking for donations,
why don't you ask for donations for a one way ticket for yourself to the
middle east? I'm sure you would receive more donations that you would know
what to do with. And I will be the first to contibute to that fund. Maybe
the political system and lifestyle of the middle east is more to your
liking, since you seem to have such a problem with the freedoms that we
have in America.
Old July 3rd 04, 07:52 PM
Twistedhed Must Go

lancer wrote in message ...
Twistedhed Must Go wrote:

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
[...]

Maybe you have forgotten that this man twistedhed you are defending
has used veterans to support his lies. In order to shore up his anti
legal position he claimed to be a member of a nonexistant veterans
group. He has no respect for veterans or this country as he abuses
one and violates the laws of the other.

more and more mebers every day....
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo/