Old July 6th 04, 09:28 PM
WA3MOJ

They won't give a discount to JJ either.......he has no callsign.

In article , Kenny Joe says...

So here I was, at McDonalds this morning and the clerk says to
me, "Are you a senior or a ham"? I say neither but why do you
ask? So the clerk says we give discounts to seniors and hams,
10% off for seniors and 20% off for hams. Feeling somewhat
miffed, I tell the clerk I am a CB op and what is the discount for
a CB op? She says, "No discount for CB ops." Now I am
really miffed and cant unnerstand why I dont get some sort of
discount. Worse yet, the manager will not tell me why hams
get 20% discount! Life is just so unfair! Worse yet, I go for a
2nd cup of Joe, and now the clerk rubs it in and says, "If you
are a senior AND a ham, you would get a 30% discount."
Now that Really burns me up, so I stomp out of McDonalds,
swearing never to darken their doors again. But here's the real
zinger! I still don't know why hams get 20% off and senior
hams get 30% off?

Kenny Joe
Purveyor of Fine Corn & coarse grits.

Old July 6th 04, 09:45 PM
Dave

Default McDonalds Ham Discount?

maybe the owner is a ham. we do tend to help our own.

whats a cb op doing hanging around this group anyway?

Old July 7th 04, 12:05 AM
BH

WA3MOJ wrote:

They won't give a discount to JJ either.......he has no callsign.

Unlike the fatso cbers you won't find me at a McDonalds, so yes, they
won't serve me.

Old July 7th 04, 01:17 AM
WA3MOJ

In article , BH says...

WA3MOJ wrote:

They won't give a discount to JJ either.......he has no callsign.

Unlike the fatso cbers you won't find me at a McDonalds, so yes, they
won't serve me.

Why would I believe a lard ass Missouri name changing hick?

Old July 7th 04, 02:09 AM
WA3MOJ

In article , WA3MOJ says...

In article , BH says...

WA3MOJ wrote:

They won't give a discount to JJ either.......he has no callsign.

Unlike the fatso cbers you won't find me at a McDonalds, so yes, they
won't serve me.

Why would I believe a lard ass Missouri name changing hick?

Colarado Springs, that's where the wagons go.

Old July 7th 04, 04:18 AM
JJ

WA3MOJ wrote:

In article , BH says...

WA3MOJ wrote:

They won't give a discount to JJ either.......he has no callsign.

Unlike the fatso cbers you won't find me at a McDonalds, so yes, they
won't serve me.

Why would I believe a lard ass Missouri name changing hick?

You're pretty stupid about where I am from as well.

Old July 7th 04, 11:28 AM
Charles Brabham

"Dave" wrote in message
maybe the owner is a ham. we do tend to help our own.

whats a cb op doing hanging around this group anyway?

Most of us are. We just look up random callsigns on QRZ and claim them for
their own.

Doesn't everybody?

Charles, N5PVL

Old July 9th 04, 06:11 AM
Lumushahs

Hams get a volume discount. Senior hams get a larger
voume discount.

Good one!