Old July 15th 04, 12:07 AM
William

Default Xmtr Riot

"Stanley R Worthingshead" wrote in message ...
South Carolina Hooters girl Ashley (not real name) told a news reporter
last Saturday night between 50 to 70 overweight white men descended on
the Hooters where she works.

"Our male customers scream for food & drink and like to gawk, but this
particular crowd was clamoring for something called a Hidden Transmitter,"
Ashley said.

Unknown to Ashley, her boss, Hooters manager Zak R Hogslooker (not
real name) WA4???, a local ham radio operator, had planted a hidden
transmitter on the premises of the Hooters.

That's cute. And it's beleivable.
Old July 16th 04, 01:28 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Xmtr Riot
From:
(William)
Date: 7/14/2004 6:07 PM Central Standard Time
"Stanley R Worthingshead" wrote in message
South Carolina Hooters girl Ashley (not real name) told a news reporter
last Saturday night between 50 to 70 overweight white men descended on
the Hooters where she works.

"Our male customers scream for food & drink and like to gawk, but this
particular crowd was clamoring for something called a Hidden Transmitter,"
Ashley said.

Unknown to Ashley, her boss, Hooters manager Zak R Hogslooker (not
real name) WA4???, a local ham radio operator, had planted a hidden
transmitter on the premises of the Hooters.

That's cute. And it's beleivable.

It's almost as "beleivable" as "I operated from Somalia" and "Unlicensed
devices play a major roll in emergency comms"......

Haven't seen anything to back those stories up, either....

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!" Hi hi ho ho

"NOAA IS Amateur Radio!"

Stevie da Stalker did "seven hostile actions" in da military. Hi hi

The Barstow Supply center for the USMC is a "combat
training area!" Ho ho hi hi.

Sigh. Post-traumatic stress disorder at its very finest, displayed
for all to see in the delusional hate-filled psychosis syndromes
of the Stalker.

His clerk buddies probably gave him seven blanket parties for being
such a whacko. That and his stenciling was crooked.
Old July 16th 04, 11:02 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 7/14/2004 6:07 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

I heard his stencilling improved. He went to a corpsman and got
stencililian shots after one of the "hostile actions." :-)

LHA / WMD

Old July 17th 04, 04:05 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 7/14/2004 6:07 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Eeeew! I never heard of having to get a stencililian shot after a
blanket party. They must have different kind of blanket party than
what I thought. Maybe that is what traumatized the delicate marine.

But at least it all turned out well, his improved stencilling.
Old July 18th 04, 12:00 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 7/14/2004 6:07 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

"There always a silver lining!" :-)

[all them boxes got the right address...but those steel-tipped
boots scuffed 'em all up (when kicking the boxes) so some got
to the wrong destination...]

LHA / WMD