RadioBanter

-   -   Back At Ya, Brain..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27673-back-ya-brain.html)

Brian August 25th 04 09:18 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

"K4CAP" is NOT your legal amateur callsign, is it? :-)

He pretend it is. Muss be club call. Wonder what club he start?
Wonder who da members are? Wonder if dey ever meet? Wonder where
Mike Deignan is?

Mike still in Hawaii? :-) [aloha.......oy!]

LHA / WMD

Aloha nice tool for mergency manager. Base on ole Air Force "toxic
corridor" model. Nobody xpert communicator mergency manager here want
talk Aloha. Oy!

Such good peepole we have here. Make bogus club grabup callsines.

Brian August 25th 04 09:20 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Ptui.

He's not worth your spit.

True enough. But, he IS an amateur extra, the avenging angel of
U.S. amateur radio, seeking always to insure the ethnic purity of
what once was... :-)

Now we got Quitefeind want make CW scloosive bands.

Len Over 21 August 25th 04 11:52 PM

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Ptui.

He's not worth your spit.

True enough. But, he IS an amateur extra, the avenging angel of
U.S. amateur radio, seeking always to insure the ethnic purity of
what once was... :-)

Now we got Quitefeind want make CW scloosive bands.

Dat be scloosive PLAYGROUND for big morse ops.

CW berry good for ANONYMITY...nobody can tell who is sending,
only what is sending.

Len Over 21 August 25th 04 11:52 PM

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

"K4CAP" is NOT your legal amateur callsign, is it? :-)

He pretend it is. Muss be club call. Wonder what club he start?
Wonder who da members are? Wonder if dey ever meet? Wonder where
Mike Deignan is?

Mike still in Hawaii? :-) [aloha.......oy!]

LHA / WMD

Aloha nice tool for mergency manager. Base on ole Air Force "toxic
corridor" model. Nobody xpert communicator mergency manager here want
talk Aloha. Oy!

Such good peepole we have here. Make bogus club grabup callsines.

Ah, but the "Mike Deignan Memorial Station" might still be active
in Rhode Island?

Wonder why FCC and Hollingsworth aren't ACTING on all those
multiple "club" calls?

Might be because Dave Sumner has the "Residence Radio Club!"

Hi hi.

William August 26th 04 12:05 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

"K4CAP" is NOT your legal amateur callsign, is it? :-)

He pretend it is. Muss be club call. Wonder what club he start?
Wonder who da members are? Wonder if dey ever meet? Wonder where
Mike Deignan is?

Mike still in Hawaii? :-) [aloha.......oy!]

LHA / WMD

Aloha nice tool for mergency manager. Base on ole Air Force "toxic
corridor" model. Nobody xpert communicator mergency manager here want
talk Aloha. Oy!

Such good peepole we have here. Make bogus club grabup callsines.

Ah, but the "Mike Deignan Memorial Station" might still be active
in Rhode Island?

Wonder why FCC and Hollingsworth aren't ACTING on all those
multiple "club" calls?

Might be because Dave Sumner has the "Residence Radio Club!"

Hi hi.

Yell DMC mite want use ambigyou us callsine to broadcass he new songs.

William August 26th 04 12:07 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Ptui.

He's not worth your spit.

True enough. But, he IS an amateur extra, the avenging angel of
U.S. amateur radio, seeking always to insure the ethnic purity of
what once was... :-)

Now we got Quitefeind want make CW scloosive bands.

Dat be scloosive PLAYGROUND for big morse ops.

CW berry good for ANONYMITY...nobody can tell who is sending,
only what is sending.

Icy, icee! Purfect mode for nonymuss peeple.

Len Over 21 August 26th 04 09:01 PM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Ptui.

He's not worth your spit.

True enough. But, he IS an amateur extra, the avenging angel of
U.S. amateur radio, seeking always to insure the ethnic purity of
what once was... :-)

Now we got Quitefeind want make CW scloosive bands.

Dat be scloosive PLAYGROUND for big morse ops.

CW berry good for ANONYMITY...nobody can tell who is sending,
only what is sending.

Icy, icee! Purfect mode for nonymuss peeple.

True. Not only that, so many abbreviations are used that it isn't
clear English at all. It's a kind of "baby talk."

Not only that, rampant hypocrisy as in "UR SIG 599 PSE RPT LAST"
sent when signal barely readable... :-)

Don't forget the "73" when the sender doesn't care spit about the
receiver...or the "88" when some lothario of the air wants to make
out with someone he thinks is female... :-)

Len Over 21 August 26th 04 09:01 PM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

[...]

NURSIE only knows Marine Corps Hymn... :-)

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 27th 04 04:12 AM

Subject: Back At Ya, Brian.....
From: (William)
Date: 8/26/2004 6:05 AM Central Standard Time

Yell DMC mite want use ambigyou us callsine to broadcass he new songs.

I see the use of your given name and civil behaviour didn't hack a whole
24 hours.

More baby banter. Goes to your developmental age, no doubt.

Figures.

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil August 27th 04 05:17 AM

Len Over 21 wrote:

Not only that, rampant hypocrisy as in "UR SIG 599 PSE RPT LAST"
sent when signal barely readable... :-)

Don't upset yourself, Leonard. After all, you aren't involved in the
use of morse code or in amateur radio itself.

Don't forget the "73" when the sender doesn't care spit about the
receiver...or the "88" when some lothario of the air wants to make
out with someone he thinks is female... :-)

Now you have a handle on the motivations of all radio amateurs. Chill
out. You can take it a step at a time. Obtain a license first, then
worry about what hams do on the air.

Dave K8MN