Old August 22nd 04, 04:26 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Default Back At Ya, Brain.....

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From: (William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, you're merely a short, chubby, frustrated, middle-aged, sick,
uniform seeking has-been who has been off his medications for far too
long to return to a normal life.

Hmmmm.....I'm 5' 9" and 195. For a person you allege to be "short, chubby"
and "sick", I fall well within what Docs would LIKE to see at "my age".

So much for YOUR assessment skills, eh?

As for my "meds", I am curious as to what you think they are, in as much
as they are nothing more than anti-inflammatories and some occassional Zantac.
All OTC.

Not bad for a fella nearing 50.

And you never have responded to my offer to go jogging with me. You made
fun of it, though, so I will just assume that you were trying to bark loud
enough so no one could see you cowering.

Jim Miccolis offered to take me up on a run, though. Offered to go
farther than I'D care to go!!! =)

And I love that "...uniform seeking has-been.." line! Guess I REALLY have
your panties in a knot!

Why not try Lennie's tact and come at me with "Dill Sergeant" and
"Nursie".

You'd be just as (in)effective.

You've suffered agonizing personal
loss, and with it much of your humanity.

Au contraire! Bug's passing only opened my eyes to greater things in
life. One of them is appreciating truth and the fullness of life that it
offers.

A lesson I see you have yet to learn. In time...in time, Brain.

Apparently as a result of your pain...(SNIP)

And you know WHAT of any pain you think I suffer?

you lie incessantly...(SNIP)

Suuuuuure.

(UNSNIP)...lack self-respect....(SNIP)

Better look again.

(UNSNIP)...make insane statements and accusations...(SNIP)

Such as....?!?!

(UNSNIP)...and make an ass of yourself in the name of
Amateur Radio, the Civil Air Patrol, and the Military Affiliated Radio
System. You embarass them and you embarass amateur radio. You
embarass yourself but don't seem to notice.

Oh, I don't mind a bit of personal embarassment, Brain. It's when you
lose that ability to objectively look at yourself that you REALLY lose
yourself. Take Lennie for example...Poor fella lost sight of objectivity
decades ago and NOW look at him...Pandering in a newsgroup for an avocation
that he's not a part of...and for what...???

Also, I have never invoked official opinion of any of the entities you
name above. All my opinions are clearly my own. I challenge you to provide a
link to a post wherein you accuse me of speaking "in the name of" ANY of those
entities other than myself.

As for "lying", Brian P. Burke has got some real brass cajones alleging
the telling of mistruths!

I have responded to your abuses with a civil tongue for far too long.

No you haven't. You've been quite a creep. Right in Lennie's shoes.
Snug fit, too.

You now reap what you sew.

Here's where more fun begins...(thanks for the opportunity, Brain...)

When you can respond civilly...(SNIP)

I go out of my way to not use profantity to make my points, and do so in a
clear, concise manner. You and your mentor do not.

(UNSNIP)....using my correct name...(SNIP)

WHICH "correct name, Brain...?!?! "William"...?!?! "BillyBeeper"...?!?!

YOU can't decide what your "correct name" is, so why do you insist anyone
else should?

(UNSNIP)...and without calling me a liar...(SNIP)

Don't lie and you won't get called a liar. If someone accuses you of being
a liar, then present evidence to the contrary.

(UNSNIP)...a penis...(SNIP)

I've never called you a "penis", Brain. I even doubt you have one, but
that's just a guess based upon the character of your posts here...

(UNSNIP)...a homosexual...(SNIP)

I never called you a homosexual.

I HAVE stated that it's my belief that Lennie's got his hand stuck up your
backside to make your mouth move, hence my nickname of "PuppetBoy" for you.

(UNSNIP)...or a child molester, you will receive civil replies in kind.

Like YOU would know what a "civil reply" is, Brain?

I thought we had a couple weeks of that a couple months ago...then as soon
as Lennie revisited the room after a short respite, you launched right back
into the same old song and dance...So PLEASE don't insult anyone with the
suggestion that YOU represent a hallmark of "civility", Brain...It doesn't
"wash"...

A public
apology is warranted as well, but I can forego the apology if I see
you making real progress.

You're due no apolgy, Brain...Not by me anyway, so if you're holding your
breath, you may go ahead and exhale now. Yellow's more your color...not blue.

You aren't the avenging angel of amateur radio...(SNIP)

Nope...Just repeatedly pointing out how you and your miscreant "mentor"
take your own liberties with civility and truthfulness.

You do, afterall, provide me with more than a fair share of opportunities.

(UNSNIP) ...and you have no right to expect that your behavior is acceptable

in any forum.

I see.....

It's OK for YOU to lie, antagonize, misrepresent your identity and other
well known material facts, but you take an opporutnity to suggest MY
"behaviour" is not accpetable...?!?!

BBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !
! ! !

Until you're well, you're not worth responding to.

Still waiting on you to provide that documentation of training or
education in whatever discipline of healthcare it is you think that you're
qualified in to render a diagnosis, Brain.

As for what YOU consider "worth responding to", I am sure you're getting
tired of having YOUR nose rubbed in YOUR newsgroup cowpies, so I don't blame
you for making excuses for distancing yourself from them.

No reply is needed, Brain...I'll just point out your dirty laundry when
you hang it and sit back and snicker...(kinda like I'm doing over most of THIS
post...)

I guess you're
happy enough not being responsible for your actions.

My posts are signed with at LEAST my first name and Amateur call, Brain.
Love them or hate them, I put my name behind them.

In THIS forum that's about as "responsible" as one can be.

I see that YOU, on the otherhand, continue to make excuses for not signing
yours.

I can understand a bogus "addee" for spam control.

Not signing "Brian, N0IMD" at the bottom, however, is just cowardice and a
complete lack of self respect.

Best of Luck on your road to recovery.

Since I am not taking a trip, perhaps we should give YOU a map, Brain.
You seem to be the one who is lost. Need a compass, too?

Sayonara

Auf Wiedersehn.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 04, 09:11 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, you're merely a short, chubby, frustrated, middle-aged, sick,
uniform seeking has-been who has been off his medications for far too
long to return to a normal life.

Hmmmm.....I'm 5' 9" and 195. For a person you allege to be "short,

chubby"
and "sick", I fall well within what Docs would LIKE to see at "my age".

Sorry, nursie, but you are looking at the WRONG medical charts.

195 is too heavy for that height.

As for my "meds", I am curious as to what you think they are, in as much
as they are nothing more than anti-inflammatories and some occassional
Zantac.
All OTC.

Official Transcendental Concoctions? :-)

You have inflamations? Tsk.

Not bad for a fella nearing 50.

Tsk. 51 years ago I began working REAL HF communications.
Big time.

Where was nursie then?

And you never have responded to my offer to go jogging with me.

Oh, wow! An "offer" to "go jogging!" How fun!

How fun to travel over 400 miles and be away from a family to
"go jogging" with the great nursie! :-)

And I love that "...uniform seeking has-been.." line! Guess I REALLY
have your panties in a knot!

Are YOUR panties all olive-drab color?

Nursie hasn't posted a picture where she ISN'T wearing a uniform.

Why not try Lennie's tact and come at me with "Dill Sergeant" and
"Nursie".

Poor NURSIE. Complain, complain that others just don't like the
PCTA Double Standard in here. Tsk.

Au contraire! Bug's passing only opened my eyes to greater things in
life. One of them is appreciating truth and the fullness of life that it
offers.

Weird. Wired. "Truth" to nursie is anything HE believes to be
truth.

you lie incessantly...(SNIP)

Suuuuuure.

Breakthrough!

Nursie ADMITS to LYING!

"Seven hostile actions..."

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

[it's a very long list...]

Oh, I don't mind a bit of personal embarassment, Brain. It's when you
lose that ability to objectively look at yourself that you REALLY lose
yourself. Take Lennie for example...Poor fella lost sight of objectivity
decades ago and NOW look at him...Pandering in a newsgroup for an avocation
that he's not a part of...and for what...???

Not "pandering."

Just showing that the morse code test for a radio license is old, tired,
worn-out, and just something that a few can do to make themselves
artificial "big men" in amateur radio.

Tsk, tsk. I've spent over a half century in a radio-electronics career,
as a working professional. Nursie has remained an amateur. Tsk.

As for "lying", Brian P. Burke has got some real brass cajones alleging
the telling of mistruths!

"Seven hostile actions..."

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

Nursie never LIES? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I go out of my way to not use profantity to make my points, and do so in

clear, concise manner. You and your mentor do not.

Well heck and darn, gunnery nursie, don't get such a snit.

Continue to accuse boy scout leaders of being pederasts and
molesters of young boys.

Continue to label the University of Illinois as a "correspondence
school." And the same with Beloit College, University of Wisconsin
at Madison, and so forth.

Continue with your "non-profane" comments about "having a head
up the ass of another newsgroup enemy."

Continue to make scatological remarks against others, then try to
bring in their spouses, family, etc.

Heck and darn.

YOU can't decide what your "correct name" is, so why do you insist
anyone else should?

Manufacturing an "issue." Tsk.

Why hasn't nursie gone on more about "Quitefine" even though that
pseudonym has been outed in here?

Don't lie and you won't get called a liar. If someone accuses you of

being
a liar, then present evidence to the contrary.

"Seven hostile actions..."

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

Nursie needs to provide EVIDENCE of all his LYING first... :-)

I've never called you a "penis", Brain. I even doubt you have one, but
that's just a guess based upon the character of your posts here...

"Putz" is a Yiddish pejorative standing for penis.

You CAN verify that. And, you HAVE called both myself and Brian
that many times!

I never called you a homosexual.

You've never called him a heterosexual, either. :-)

You've come close to assexual.

I HAVE stated that it's my belief that Lennie's got his hand stuck up

your
backside to make your mouth move, hence my nickname of "PuppetBoy" for you.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. "Clear and concise manner!" :-)

Poor baby. Can't handle opposing opinions so you resort to pejoratives.
Almost every time... tsk.

Like YOU would know what a "civil reply" is, Brain?

I thought we had a couple weeks of that a couple months ago...then as

soon
as Lennie revisited the room after a short respite, you launched right back
into the same old song and dance...So PLEASE don't insult anyone with the
suggestion that YOU represent a hallmark of "civility", Brain...It doesn't
"wash"...

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Incorrect comments by poor, offended nursie.

Brian Burke did very good on his own in here WHILE I was gone.
[it's archived in Google...:-)]

Poor gunnery nurse, veteran of "seven hostile actions," just can't
take return fire one bit.

Poor nursie really suffers when shot at in newsgroups. It's everyone
ELSE's fault, never his! :-)

You're due no apolgy, Brain...Not by me anyway, so if you're holding your
breath, you may go ahead and exhale now. Yellow's more your color...not
blue.

Nursie be ham radio Avenging Angel (if not a god of radio)!

All get nastygrams from nursie for having opposing opinions to
nursie's god-like beliefs! :-)

You aren't the avenging angel of amateur radio...(SNIP)

Nope...Just repeatedly pointing out how you and your miscreant "mentor"
take your own liberties with civility and truthfulness.

Tsk. PCTA extra Double Standard still at work.

PCTA extras can say anything and it is ALWAYS civil and truthful!

NOT.

Tsk.

Old August 23rd 04, 05:22 AM
Brian Kelly

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

http://www.opengroup.com/hubooks/089/0898048044.shtml

snore

Old August 23rd 04, 12:02 PM
William

(Brian Kelly) wrote in message . com...

http://www.opengroup.com/hubooks/089/0898048044.shtml

Kelly, if it didn't work for you just go sell it on ebay and quit spamming us.

Old August 23rd 04, 07:13 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Back At Ya, Brain.....
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 8/22/2004 3:11 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, you're merely a short, chubby, frustrated, middle-aged, sick,
uniform seeking has-been who has been off his medications for far too
long to return to a normal life.

Hmmmm.....I'm 5' 9" and 195. For a person you allege to be "short,

chubby"
and "sick", I fall well within what Docs would LIKE to see at "my age".

Sorry, nursie, but you are looking at the WRONG medical charts.

195 is too heavy for that height.

"DR HOWARD, DR FINE DR ANDERSON..."

Please remind us of your healthcare certifications, licensure, education
or training, Lennie...?!?!?

Not bad for a fella nearing 50.

Tsk. 51 years ago I began working REAL HF communications.
Big time.

Where was nursie then?

I can guarantee you I wasn't making up stories about my army "career" a
the expense of my character, Lennie.

Why not try Lennie's tact and come at me with "Dill Sergeant" and
"Nursie".

Poor NURSIE. Complain, complain that others just don't like the
PCTA Double Standard in here. Tsk.

It wasn't a complaint, Lennie. You're quoting out of context again.

Oh, I don't mind a bit of personal embarassment, Brain. It's when you
lose that ability to objectively look at yourself that you REALLY lose
yourself. Take Lennie for example...Poor fella lost sight of objectivity
decades ago and NOW look at him...Pandering in a newsgroup for an avocation
that he's not a part of...and for what...???

Not "pandering."

Sure you are.

Just showing that the morse code test for a radio license is old, tired,
worn-out, and just something that a few can do to make themselves
artificial "big men" in amateur radio.

How can you show that, Lennie?

You have no experience in Amateur Radio by which to make a balanced,
objective, informed opinion on the subject.

Tsk, tsk. I've spent over a half century in a radio-electronics career,
as a working professional.

And not one minute of it practical experience in Amateur Radio.

Continue to accuse boy scout leaders of being pederasts and
molesters of young boys.

And this isn't true?

Betchya there's a half dozen such stories a month alledging exactly that,
Lennie.

Are you saying that ALL those stories in the non-Amateur Radio press are
in fact untrue?

Continue to label the University of Illinois as a "correspondence
school." And the same with Beloit College, University of Wisconsin
at Madison, and so forth.

I don't see any evidence that anything OTHER than a correspondence course
may have been attended, Lennie.

And I am certainly not opening any e mail from you.

Continue with your "non-profane" comments about "having a head
up the ass of another newsgroup enemy."

I have never mad a comment about "having a head up the ass of another
newsgroup enemy."

YOU can't decide what your "correct name" is, so why do you insist
anyone else should?

Manufacturing an "issue." Tsk.

Not of MY "manufacture", Lennie.

Your boy was the one whining about not being addressed by his "correct"
name, yet hides it behind an anonymous addresses and fake names.

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

I never said I can "have anyone committed".

You quoted out of context again, but that is, of course, your trademark.

I've never called you a "penis", Brain. I even doubt you have one, but
that's just a guess based upon the character of your posts here...

"Putz" is a Yiddish pejorative standing for penis.

"...standing for penis", or IS penis...?!?!

You CAN verify that. And, you HAVE called both myself and Brian
that many times!

If the shoe fits, Lennie...

I never called you a homosexual.

You've never called him a heterosexual, either.

Should I...??? Can you prove it? That he may have been a sperm donor does
not validate his sexual orientation.

Like YOU would know what a "civil reply" is, Brain?

I thought we had a couple weeks of that a couple months ago...then as

soon
as Lennie revisited the room after a short respite, you launched right back
into the same old song and dance...So PLEASE don't insult anyone with the
suggestion that YOU represent a hallmark of "civility", Brain...It doesn't
"wash"...

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Incorrect comments by poor, offended nursie.

Not incorrect.

Brian Burke did very good on his own in here WHILE I was gone.
[it's archived in Google...:-)]

Brain...WHO?

You mean "BillyBeeper"...?!?! Or "William"...?!?!

PCTA extras can say anything and it is ALWAYS civil and truthful!

Civil?

Not always.

Truthful?

You haven't proved otherwise.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 04, 07:23 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message om...
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message . com...

http://www.opengroup.com/hubooks/089/0898048044.shtml

Kelly, if it didn't work for you just go sell it on ebay and quit spamming us.

Hey Brian (W3RV)...Seems to me that you got him pretty riled
up...Guess it really hurts when that hammer hits that nail so squarely
on the head...

73

Steve, K4YZ
Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Brian Kelly) wrote in message
.com...

http://www.opengroup.com/hubooks/089/0898048044.shtml

Kelly, if it didn't work for you just go sell it on ebay and quit spamming
us.

Hey, the canned meat called Spam should be a fine subject in here!

It's mostly HAM.

As an Extra told me long ago, "Ham is the butchered meat of swine."

:-)

LHA / WMD
Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 8/22/2004 3:11 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time
Steve, you're merely a short, chubby, frustrated, middle-aged, sick,
uniform seeking has-been who has been off his medications for far too
long to return to a normal life.

Hmmmm.....I'm 5' 9" and 195. For a person you allege to be "short,

chubby"
and "sick", I fall well within what Docs would LIKE to see at "my age".

Sorry, nursie, but you are looking at the WRONG medical charts.

195 is too heavy for that height.

"DR HOWARD, DR FINE DR ANDERSON..."

Please remind us of your healthcare certifications, licensure, education
or training, Lennie...?!?!?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR electronics qualifications?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR military radio qualifications?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR civilian commercial radio
qualifications?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR "hostile action" qualifications?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR electronics engineering
department expertise (after spending less than half a year as a
purchasing agent in a set-top box maker) qualifications?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR long career in commercial
industry in any other field of work?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR qualifications to read
federal agency documents and directives and then bluffingly
blurt "MARS IS amateur radio"?

Not bad for a fella nearing 50.

Tsk. 51 years ago I began working REAL HF communications.
Big time.

Where was nursie then?

I can guarantee you I wasn't making up stories about my army "career" a
the expense of my character, Lennie.

NURSIE, I've NOT had to "make up anything" about my military service.

It's all on documents at NARA in St. Louis.

It's in the experiences of other hams such as Gene, N2JTV, who served
WITH me at the same time.

It's even in the Pacific edition of the military newspaper Stars and
Stripes, in their 10 November 2002 edition...including six photos
that I took.

Neither my release from military service (as an E-5 sergeant) nor my
Honorable Discharge papers have anything about any "medical
release" conditions prompting any early exit.

I served, did my job, got promoted regularly, had an interesting
experience that sold me on REAL radio communications...which
led to a major career goal change that I followed.

NURSIE, you keep claiming I was a "radio clerk" and "dishonor
the men of my unit." I told you my MOS in a description (that's also
on the NARA documents) as a supervisory rank in microwave radio
relay operations and maintenance and I told you I HONOR the men
of my military unit who died while on duty.

If you wish to say that the National Archives and Records
Administration "LIE" then that's your crazy distortion of reality.

I still have a list of ALL the names of members of my Signal
Battalion who died on duty, before and after I served that unit.
I HONOR their memory. They were signalmen, serving their
country. I am PROUD to have served in that unit.

Why not try Lennie's tact and come at me with "Dill Sergeant" and
"Nursie".

Poor NURSIE. Complain, complain that others just don't like the
PCTA Double Standard in here. Tsk.

It wasn't a complaint, Lennie. You're quoting out of context again.

No, quoting myself. You are a NURSE. You ACT like a DILL
(not "drill") sergeant...one can see your pursed lips as you shout
emotion-filled orders, sour of mind, trying to chew out those who
don't agree with your opinions.

Sorry, NURSIE, a hobby is NOT "for the corps, god, and country."

Oh, I don't mind a bit of personal embarassment, Brain. It's when you
lose that ability to objectively look at yourself that you REALLY lose
yourself. Take Lennie for example...Poor fella lost sight of objectivity
decades ago and NOW look at him...Pandering in a newsgroup for an avocation
that he's not a part of...and for what...???

Not "pandering."

Sure you are.

Pander: "1. a procurer, pinp; 2. one who helps others satisfy their
vices." [dictionary definition]

Not I. I'm just trying to influence the elimination of the morse code
test for any U.S. radio license.

What I encounter is a rather fantastic antagonism from the PCTA
who insist that such things are "incorrect," "in error," etc. and
immediately try to misdirect the subject by making all kinds of
pejorative personal comments as alleged "replies."

Just showing that the morse code test for a radio license is old, tired,
worn-out, and just something that a few can do to make themselves
artificial "big men" in amateur radio.

How can you show that, Lennie?

You have no experience in Amateur Radio by which to make a balanced,
objective, informed opinion on the subject.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Let NURSIE chew on the following:

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in national politics to make any
balanced, objective informed opinion on national politics, yet
blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in national economics to make
any balanced, objective informed opinion on economics, yet
blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in electronics engineering to
make any balanced, objective informed opinion on national
politics, yet blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in military communications
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on military
radio, yet blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in commercial communications
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on commercial
radio, yet blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in aerospace and spaceflight
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on space
subjects, yet blithers on in here about that.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in magazine publishing on a
national scale to make any balanced, objective informed
opinion on anything in publishiing, yet blithers on in here
about that.

NURSIE can only hold up his beloved AMATEUR license and
make hisself into a god of radio far superior to others.

Tsk, tsk. I've spent over a half century in a radio-electronics career,
as a working professional.

And not one minute of it practical experience in Amateur Radio.

Incorrect. I have NOT been licensed as any AMATEUR radio
operator...only as a COMMERCIAL, professional radio operator.

NURSIE wishes to dismiss any electronics hobbyist of any
electronic field other than amateur radio who does not have that
beloved AMATEUR license. Why?

Continue to accuse boy scout leaders of being pederasts and
molesters of young boys.

And this isn't true?

NURSIE has directly insulted Brian Burke of that in here.

Continue to label the University of Illinois as a "correspondence
school." And the same with Beloit College, University of Wisconsin
at Madison, and so forth.

I don't see any evidence that anything OTHER than a correspondence course
may have been attended, Lennie.

Poor Diminutive Man, still on the INSULT trail.

Write the University of Illinois and ask them about "correspondence
courses." Use a website if you don't know how to put it civily on paper.

And I am certainly not opening any e mail from you.

Why? Are you AFRAID?

Continue with your "non-profane" comments about "having a head
up the ass of another newsgroup enemy."

I have never mad a comment about "having a head up the ass of another
newsgroup enemy."

Incorrect. You've insulted Brian Burke of doing just that.

YOU can't decide what your "correct name" is, so why do you insist
anyone else should?

Manufacturing an "issue." Tsk.

Not of MY "manufacture", Lennie.

Yes it is. AOL allows up to 7 screen names for any subscriber.

As an AOL subscriber yourself you SHOULD know that.

My LEGAL NAME is fine, has never been changed.

NURSIE's legal name is NOT "K4CAP." It isn't "K4YZ" either.

My LEGAL NAME has appeared in publication bylines in
national and international printed publications.

Your boy was the one whining about not being addressed by his "correct"
name, yet hides it behind an anonymous addresses and fake names.

Try to figure out what is "correct" and what is "wrong." In REALITY.

Brian Burke never tried to hide his identity. He used a different
screen name to avoid spamming. That is a legitmate process.

NURSIE never challenged the screen name of "Quitefine" yet that
pseudonym has been outed in here as another PCTA extra.

Would NURSIE rather have a jumble of numbers and letters as a
"real" screen name? Under NURSIE rules, that would be WRONG.
Yet thousands upon thousands of Internetters use those screen
names.

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

I never said I can "have anyone committed".

Tsk, tsk, tsk. NURSIE THREATENED to do that.

Let's see NURSIE ACTUALLY DO THAT ACT.

NURSIE can't follow through...can't back up what he said...

I've never called you a "penis", Brain. I even doubt you have one, but
that's just a guess based upon the character of your posts here...

"Putz" is a Yiddish pejorative standing for penis.

Which is NURSIE's "civil discourse" style in here.

Truthful?

You haven't proved otherwise.

Nonsense wording, trying to manufacture another dispute.

NURSIE doesn't accept proof, will not communicate with any
references, cannot do anything that would upset his INSULTS.

NURSIE manufactures "statements" from "others" about
my personal character. Those are outright LIES, manufactured
out of thin air, cannot be referenced, are all FALSE.

That is the sort of "civil discourse" all readers have come to expect.

As well as that wonderful sign-off (more "civil discourse"):

Putz.

Ptui.