Old September 16th 04, 07:49 PM
Brian Kelly

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Radiosport contesting --- an idea to validate 97.1(a)
From:
(Brian Kelly)
Date: 9/14/2004 7:21 AM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Real traffic in a real emergency simulation.

Has the ARRL been telling the truth all those years about amateur
involvement in "real emergency situations?" Or have they been
exaggerating somewhat?

Gosh, from all I see in here, radio amateurs are akin to "minutemen
of the air" ready at a moment's notice to come to the aid of their
country in time of need! [apparently their whole reason for becoming
radio amateurs in the first place!]

Remember, when real emergencies happen all the commercial
infrastructure fails! Only amateurs have the indestructible radios to
survive! [so I've been explained to by other minutemen of the air]

Field Day is supposed to be the "emergency training" isn't it?
I've been told that, too. ARRL has said it longer than me...

shrug

Check this, loser.

http://news.scotsman.com/internation...?id=1077682004

All we'll do is confuse this idiot with the truth, Brian.

Leonard H Anderson is a lying, decieving antagonist with no intent other
than to create as much hatred and distrust as he can.

He's a creep of monumental proportion.

Anyone who "admires" or takes after him is as monumentally creepy and
idiotic. I think his actions and words speak for themselves.

A zillion times over.

73

Steve, K4YZ

w3rv