Old September 22nd 04, 10:36 AM
Mr Ham Radio

Default PLEASE SUPPORT AMATEUR RADIO!

AARA discounts and free shipping at major ham
radio dealers plus 10% discounts and free
shipping on all AARA items below (and also
supporting AARA Membership) for all AARA VISA
card users.

Call toll free 1-866-251-6262 - ask for American
Amateur Radio Association® Priority Code A A 9 F
and give the operator your amateur radio call
sign exactly as you want it to be engraved when
applying for your AARA VISA card.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old September 26th 04, 08:14 AM
Chuck...K1KW

Actually, it is k1man, who started this thread as "mr ham
radio". Now, that's a bit of egotistical behavior, isn't
it.? True to form, k1man hides behind a visade. Just as the
other alias's used in this thread, and all the glad handing
he gave himself, glenda, get a clue, we know when, and
where, you post. You are so clueless, and your feeble
attempts at playing on the internet are laughable. You are a
joke. And a joke that will lose his license soon for
malicious interference and pecuniary interest. HA!!!HA!!!

Should I reference the latest FCC action against you? Well
yes, here it is:

http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement...2004/0501.html

Let's get into the Walter Cronkite ID. You think it's some
sort of validation. You KNOW that you misled Walter for that
ID. I have the evidence. Is it time for me to post the
letter where Walter Kronkite's lawyers tell you to stop
using his voice and image, because you misled them? Bring
it on!

There is a lot more to the belgrade *******, AKA the k1man,
story. Next chapter to follow soon. Let's get this creep
off the air. See you on 14275.

Chuck...K1KW

PS Hey glenda...I see that you don't have the BALLS to post
under your real name...I guess that you aren't a real MAN???
RIGHT??? What's the matter, little Chrissy got you by the
short and curly's?