Old September 23rd 04, 12:50 PM
Steveo

Default N8WWM the felon cries when confonted

N8WWM -- (Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
"KC8QJP" wrote in message
im crisco kathy and i approve this message
"I ain't George either" wrote in message

"Steveo" wrote in message
Article 3 of 1989 in rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Felon N8WWM Doug Adair has a court ordered Psychiatrist

Steveo
Today 8:40 AM

Yep, that's the same crook. Doug Adair (N8WWM)

btw..your url link for his antenna scam didn't work. Here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/nutsboutant...eter_wire.html

(zerobeat) wrote:
WOW! Thanks for the heads-up! That's the same felonious loser that
hawks antenna's under the guise of "superskyhooks".

http://tinyurl.com/3nxlt

N8WWM Doug Adair.

What a loser!

Steveo wrote:
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in message
m...
Hey, Psychiatrist to keyclowns. thanks for your post on
keyclownism
now I understand what motivates these guys and why they act
the way
they do. It is always fun to watch them kind of like animals
in the
zoo or hamsters in a cage. I have a pet keyclown his name is
Twisty
and he wont obey commands, wont make sense, stirs up the
other keyclowns, etc. Is there some special book I Should
read to understand Twisty?

Thanks again.

You are welcome. See, people?

That's priceless! You're talking to yourself and handing out
Psychiatric advice. Did your court ordered shrink teach you that
trick?

COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)ADAIR DOUGLAS W NONSUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS
F4

Defendant to seek mental health counseling

Pursuant to the request of probation a capias is
ordered issued. Bond is set at $5,000.00 no 10%.

Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997
is ordered continued with the following added
conditions: 1) Seek and maintain gainful employment;
2) Defendant to seek mental health counseling; 3)
Execute wage withholding agreement.

JUDGE JAMES D. JENSEN
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
12/5/2000 1 Title : EVT:JE FILE/JOUR $ THRU9/23/03
SENTENCE C-184-502
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
3/15/2002 1 Title : COMMUNITY CONTROL TERMINATED
terminated unsuccesfully
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W

And here we have some feedback from someone he did business with on
Ebay:

Won auction- agreed to terms-left neg about fees. no honor/r
integrity.dishonest
bpc_electronics ( 11144) May-03-01 03:42 1234227431
Follow-up by bpc_electronics: Underage middle-schooler. Watch for
viruses in his emails.Signs U up 4 spam list
Reply by superskyhooks: Email me for flist of Ebayers this guy
has ripped off...

Doesn't sound like our Dogie, does it? :-)

How did we KNOW that the keyclowns could not resist a chance to fall
over themselves with attempts to defame, insult and threaten? How did
we KNOW?

Look at their history...they know they are wrong to be keyclowns, so
they cannot actually defend their position.

Oh that's priceless! A convicted felon child abuser preaching about
what's right or wrong.

PKB much, felon boi?