RadioBanter

-   -   Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27765-ya-screwed-up-again-brain.html)

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 7th 04 05:26 AM

Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From: (William)
Date: 10/6/2004 9:15 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time

Hey Len, I've been holding the fort down for a few days - with one
hand tied behind my back. I can't believe how easy it's been. Steve
drags his wife into this, Dave thinks CQ is a membership organization,
and Kelly want to get me on the air so he can bend me over. Maybe
I'll postpone pulling a Cecil for a little while longer.

Then the comment about Brian Kelly wanting to "bend you over" on the

air.
What a hoot.

Hmmm? I don't recall the "on the air part." Please correct your
statement or post where I said that.

Brain, you're an idiot.

There, re-quoted for your OWN edification, is exactly what YOU posted.

Feel free to follow the headers backwards if you don't "trust" what I
quoted above.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

Thanks for once again making my "job" here so simple.

Perhaps you should get Mrs Brain to un-tie that hand you said you told
Lennie you had tied behind your back.

Steve, K4YZ

PS:

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !

N2EY October 7th 04 06:55 PM

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

William October 7th 04 09:42 PM

From:
(William)
Date: 10/6/2004 9:15 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

Hi, hi!

Wrong again.

See the part, "Hey Len, I've been...."

That was my comment.

I did not make the "... on the air" comment.

Hi, hi!!!

You can retract your lies at any time, and this is the proper forum to do so.

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 7th 04 11:04 PM

Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From: PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 10/7/2004 12:55 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't his
fault.

Sure it's his fault. He's aware enough of his actions and potential
consequences to be able to take charge of his own affairs.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the
name-calling?

Who's calling him names, Jim?

He won't sign his name to his posts. Would it make any difference than
calling him Rumplestiltskin?

His choice.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 7th 04 11:16 PM

From: (William)
Date: 10/7/2004 3:42 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/6/2004 9:15 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

Why?

You RE-QUOTED the VERY SAME PARAGRAPH in which YOUR original assertion was
made, Brain!

QUOTE: "...and Kelly want to get me on the air so he can bend me
over"....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the third time, Your Dimwittedness, there's YOUR words, requoted with
header.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

William October 8th 04 02:28 AM

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

It's not my errors that he's really interested in correcting. It's
the opportunity for him to be an ass and somehow make it my fault.

N2EY October 8th 04 03:12 AM

In article , (Steve

From:
PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 10/7/2004 12:55 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't his
fault.

Sure it's his fault.

Not if he really *is* an idiot.

He's aware enough of his actions and potential
consequences to be able to take charge of his own affairs.

How do you really know?

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the
name-calling?

Who's calling him names, Jim?

"Brain"..."Goofball"...."Idiot"...

sure sounds like namecalling to me.

He won't sign his name to his posts. Would it make any difference than
calling him Rumplestiltskin?

Yes, it does.

His choice.

Yours, too!

Responding in kind lowers you to your opponent's level. It blurs the
distinction between you and your opponent.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 8th 04 04:42 AM

From: (William)
Date: 10/7/2004 8:28 PM Central Standard Time
(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the

name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

It's not my errors that he's really interested in correcting. It's
the opportunity for him to be an ass and somehow make it my fault.

If it's YOUR words I am quoting, how does that make me "an ass"...?!?!

And if YOU wrote them, do you not take responsibility for them? Do you
really NOT mean what you say...?!?!

The fact is that you don't like having YOUR nose rubbed in your knee-deep
errors, falsehoods, deceit and deceptions, Brain, but YOU KEEP DOING IT!

You see, I have the strength of conviction in what I say to sign my
name to my posts and to not call other people an "ass" when they prove me
wrong. I say "you were right", or "I stand corrected", or other words to the
effect that what I said was wrong, and then move on.

You don't.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ

William October 8th 04 11:44 AM

From:
(William)
Date: 10/7/2004 3:42 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/6/2004 9:15 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

Then kindly quote me saying it, not someone else saying it to me.

Best of Luck.

Thanks, bb

William October 8th 04 11:48 AM

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve

From:
PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 10/7/2004 12:55 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

[...]

Jim, Or it lowers me to Steve's level when I call him "Yell, Yell"
after years of abusing people on RRAP.

I guess I should stay on the high road. Thanks for the encouragement.

And what's up with that guy nurse in Pennsylvania?