Old October 19th 04, 01:42 PM
WA3MOJ

Default Why Aren't There Any Gay CB Groups?

Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

Old October 19th 04, 02:22 PM
Steveo

WA3MOJ wrote:
Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

Try alt.hipclone.geo.fluids , George. Maybe it's body fluids named after
Geo?
Old October 19th 04, 07:14 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
WA3MOJ wrote:
Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

Try alt.hipclone.geo.fluids , George. Maybe it's body fluids named after
Geo?

Want to start up another cycle humpy?
Old October 19th 04, 11:18 PM
Robert Circumfrence

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:42:52 -0700, wrote:

Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

I thought most of them were gay actually.

Old October 20th 04, 05:01 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Robert Circumfrence wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:42:52 -0700, wrote:

Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

I thought most of them were gay actually.

CB'ers are not gay. Keyclowns are gay.
Old October 20th 04, 05:03 AM
U Know Who

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Robert Circumfrence wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:42:52 -0700, wrote:

Think about it, there are gay TV shows and gay magazines, why no gay CB
groups? Must be homophobes. I would like to listen to a gay oriented
program on the radio and I bet lots of others would two.

I thought most of them were gay actually.

CB'ers are not gay. Keyclowns are gay.

So are repeater jammers and deadbeat dads.