Old October 24th 04, 02:37 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

mewled like the goofy nutjob
he is in message ...
"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Mopeydopey, keykween, federal criminal, has chip implanted to make him
post on command. Stalker: goes to peoples' houses he doesn't like and
takes pictures and then posts them on the internet. Sissy ass who
cried to get his way whith his mommy and daddy when he wanted toys and
candy. Cries same way now when someone tells him he is an illegal
keyclown. Soon to come: Webpage showing that mopeydopey's ip addy is
the same one that signs people up for pornographic web sites. Another
webpage soon to come that shows the pic of mopey's little 2 gerbil on
a treadmill car and his license plate, along with scanned Ohio Bureau
of Motor Vehicles report on owner of the vehicle in question. I am
reliably told that one is going all over the internet.

Google HIM for the weird asshole value.
Old October 24th 04, 08:33 AM
Leland C. Scott

By all means look up ND8V on QRZ. The reading is interesting to say the
least.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

"QRZ" wrote in message
Isn't ND8V the foul mouthed ham from Michigan?

His audio sounds like he has a well used tampon in his mouth, while

talking.

"John S" wrote in message

"Smitty" wrote in message
I remember one guy in Kentucky got ****ed at hearing K4OKA and WB2OTK

and
the assholes down on that end of 75 meters and became an OO and

actually
is
the one responsible for WB2OTK and Big AL the asshole getting into hot
water...the guy put a couple hundred hours in with the FCC and ARRL

doing
what it took to get these pricks in hot water.....Hell they both read

his
name and call on the air out loud on several occasions because they

had
gotten so many OO cards from him....Thus verifying that they were the

ones
causing the interference and doing crap they werent supposed to be

doing.

If they had never mentioned his name or call on the air ....

Nothing would have ever happened! They could have denied it

all!....what
bunch of morons!

I've heard K4OKA is just about finished. Soon he'll be worm food.

Anyway the ARRL ****ed this guy off and he quit while working on

getting
LARDASS ND8V off the air....The ARRL needs to kiss his ass and try to

get
the guy back.....he was the only OO that ever got anything done. He

was
pretty much the sole evidence collector for the FCC at that time

because
the
rest of the OO's in the US had their heads up their asses and

pretended
nothing was going on. Like they do now LOL!

ND8V is nothing but a piece of dog crap.

I take that back. I didn't mean to degrade dogs.

I'm surprise he has enough intelligence to find the power switch on his

rig.

Tennessee Smitty

"Steveo" wrote in message
"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

N8WWM ..felon..repeater jammer..google him for shock value.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 24th 04, 11:50 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
By all means look up ND8V on QRZ. The reading is interesting to say the
least.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Hi Leland, that is pretty crazy stuff. I still don't think ND8V is as
big of a Ham Radio Embarrassment than N8WWM is. I didn't see anything
about ND having a felony record or making the Rain Report for jamming
repeaters..N8WWM is one very sick individual who has a court ordered
shrink, and can't hold onto an ISP.

N8WWM DOUGLAS
ADAIR present in court. Indigency Hearing held. MARY S.
SWANSON appointed as counsel.
Matter called for Probation Violation Hearing. Pursuant to
the request of Defendant, matter rescheduled for Probation
Violation Hearing on Friday, December 1, 2000 at 8:30 a.m.
Bond is reset at Supervised Own Recognizance.
JUDGE JAMES D. JENSEN
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
11/22/2000 1 Title : ORD:ATTORNEY APPOINTED
Sue Swanson
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
11/27/2000 1 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR$ THRU9/23/03
RESCHEDULED PV HEARING C-183-1483
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
11/29/2000 1 Title : MIS:REC'D PSI/PV/CCV REPORT
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
12/1/2000 1 Title : ORD: PV/PROBATION CONTINUED
671-01526 issued by JTS (PROBATION VIOL - PROBATION CONTINUE
Dated December 1, 2000. Court Reporter SANDRA CORPE
ordered. State of Ohio: ANNE KIRKHOPE. MARY S. SWANSON
present on behalf of the defendant. Defendant, DOUGLAS
ADAIR present in court.
Defendant having admitted to a probation violation, and
having waived oral hearing, defendant is found in violation
of probation.
Defendant having been convicted of the offense of Nonsupport
of Dependents, in violation of Revised Code Section
2919.21(A)(2), a felony of the 4TH degree.
Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions: 1)
Seek and maintain gainful employment; 2) Defendant to seek
mental health counseling; 3) Execute wage withholding
agreement.
Defendant ordered to pay the costs of prosecution including
any fees associated with the appointment of counsel. It is
further ordered that the defendant pay any supervision fees
associated with being granted probation. Payment of
financial obligations shall be prioritized as restitution,
supervision fees, court costs, fines, and assigned counsel
fees.
JUDGE JAMES D. JENSEN
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
12/5/2000 1 Title : EVT:JE FILE/JOUR $ THRU9/23/03
SENTENCE C-184-502
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
3/15/2002 1 Title : COMMUNITY CONTROL TERMINATED
terminated unsuccesfully
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W

- -----------------------------------------------------

Or what about his abuse of the repeater system for which he was
spanked by the rain report?

N8WWM guilty of FCC violations. According to the FCC, N8WWM, Dog
Adair committed several violations over the air at the expense of the
Toledo Amateur Radio Club by utilizing their repeater to break the
law. The amateur club received a warning letter from the FCC
concerning Adair's violations and were told to take steps to make
certain the violations by Adair will not be repeated. Adair not only
hurt the entire image of amateur radio with his inexcusable behavior,
but damaged the reputation of yet another entity trying to further
the good of amateur radio. It's a shame when bad apples like these
make it so clubs can't even trust their own users to abide by the
rules they were sworn to uphold. Adair is also an infamous presence
on the internet. A google search of "N8WWM" reveals a peek into the
world of the individual identified as Adair. In addition to FCC
violations, Adair has, in the past, been accused of being a prolific
spammer, breaking several internet laws and violating several terms
of service agreements with internet providers.

-----
Old October 24th 04, 05:49 PM
QRZ

wrote in message
: On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:22:12 -0400, The Radio Amateur of the World
: wrote:
:
: ND8V is mentally challenged. He even states so while on the air.
:
: Yeah, crazy like a fox. Know of anyone "metally challenged" who has
: ended up in prison???

Sure do!

Old October 24th 04, 08:48 PM
Lumushahs

Subject: Ham Radio Embarrassments

Hamfests with Hams communicating on Saturday night (anti social).
Small percentage of Hams, which are EEs, attend club meetings.
Morse code, antennas, and contests preferred over experimenting with radio or
electronics.
Hams are generally overweight, older, and male.
Old October 24th 04, 09:49 PM
hvac filter

"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote in message
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

Does anyone apart from the douchebags really care?
Pse go back to www.scatinbrazil.com and whack off to
the grotesque images contained therein thereupon...

Old October 25th 04, 04:09 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
By all means look up ND8V on QRZ. The reading is interesting to say the
least.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Hi Leland, that is pretty crazy stuff. I still don't think ND8V is as
big of a Ham Radio Embarrassment than N8WWM is. I didn't see anything
about ND having a felony record or making the Rain Report for jamming
repeaters..N8WWM is one very sick individual who has a court ordered
shrink, and can't hold onto an ISP.

I really don't know what to make of the stuff I read about ND8V. I guess you
make your own opinion and go from there. It made for some interesting
reading for a few minutes anyway.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old October 25th 04, 12:37 PM
Floyd the Barber

"William O'Reilly" wrote in message

"Charles Brabham" wrote in message
m...

"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote in message
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

TAPR

Twins??????
http://www.freewebs.com/nd8v/twins.jpg

Look like twins to me.

Old October 26th 04, 04:57 AM
BP

"Cry_Keyclowns_Cry" wrote in
lkaboutradio.com:

Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
By all means look up ND8V on QRZ. The reading is interesting to say

the
least.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Hi Leland, that is pretty crazy stuff. I still don't think ND8V is as
big of a Ham Radio Embarrassment than N8WWM is. I didn't see anything
about ND having a felony record or making the Rain Report for jamming
repeaters..N8WWM is one very sick individual who has a court ordered
shrink, and can't hold onto an ISP.

Mopeydopey tries to buddy up to Leland...pweeze weewand stop that
meaaan man fwum making fun of meeee and my sissy ways HARDEEHARHAR

Were you and "Woger" Wiseman, both conceived in the same garbage can??