Old October 23rd 04, 09:59 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Default Yet Again With The N0IMD "Do As I Say, Not Do As I Do" Creedo

Subject: Cheap Shot Robeslob...Why Is No One Surprised?
From: (William)
Date: 10/22/2004 7:30 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

I've since seen your apology. Pretty lame stalling tactic while you
have an ARRL Staffer decide if Hans is a liar.

Hans accepted what I offered and understands that I am continuing to look
for my answer.

What's YOUR problem with admitting that YOU were wrong in YOUR assertion
taht I allegedly never admit an error or apologize for mistakes?

No intergrity is your accusations, and no integrity in your apologies.

Your word isn't woth much.

Hi, hi!

You may laugh at will, Brain, but the apology was accepted by the offended
person.

Seems Hans found it adequate for the moment.

Obviously Hans saw the apology after reading a little bit. Strange,
though, since he "responded" to posts made AFTER those comments, yet stated

he
didn't see those. Oh well...He DID see them and DID respond accordingly.

Strange is Steve. Steve is Strange.

But not as strange as Brain who can't follow a thread that's a day old.

He's in too deep on
this one to snub you on your justly deserved apology.

You need to ask around, Brain. I have made errors before and was not

the
least bit hesitant to come up off of an apology when it was right to do so.

I'm still waiting.

You are not due an apology from me for anything.

You've been caught lying, and I call you a liar. Nothing wrong there.

You make assertions as to your own alleged good character all the while
youa re proven to be wrong...And not man enough to acknowledge YOUR errors even
when fed back to you line by line.

No problem for me. Big problem for you.

On the otherhand, we're STILL waiting on apologies from you on your
falsely claimed Somalia operation and your failed claim of "Unlicensed

devices
play a major role in emergency comms" assertions, even though both of those
have been hanging out there for MONTHS.

You need an apology for my Somalia operation???

No apology for your "operation"...An apology for the false claim of legal
validity of the operation. It was never legal under ANY jurisdiction.

And an apology for your claim vis-a-vis "unlicensed devices", one that
still goes unanswered to this day.

You go to hell.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...THAT was poignant.

Think that up all on your own?

How long does it take YOU to make an apology for mistated, untruthful

or
errant posts, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

I've apologized to Dee. I thought she was wrong, I -said- she was
wrong, she was not wrong, and I stood corrected. That's how it works.

Yet you want an apology for my having an OPINION???

You're NUTS!

Not an opinion, Brain.

You asserted as fact that I "never" acknowledge errors and that I "never"
apologize, yet both of those assertions were made AFTER I had already done BOTH
of those very things to Hans.

Pony up, Brain...Or is that even more of your Lenniesque "Do As I Say, Not
Do AS I Do" creedo...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ