Old October 25th 04, 10:38 PM
Hal Rosser

Default DeVry Correspondence Courses

be careful - he might be your boss one day.
:-)
"Lloyd" wrote in message

I worked a guy in West Virginia who tole me he got a
Masters Degree in engineering by taking correspondence
courses from DeVry. I dont see how that is possible.
Then I ask the same guy some questions about RMS
voltage and negative SWR and he didnt know a thing about
either. What he did tell me about negative SWR and RMS
voltage was all wrong. I wonder if I should take DeVry
correspondence courses? This guy in West Virginia sounds
like a nut. Every time I ask him a question, he would
reply with a stream of filthy curse words. It sounded like he
needs some lithium, maybe he ran out.

73,

Lloyd

---