Old October 30th 04, 04:37 AM
William

Default Stolen Honor

"anon" wrote in message ...
I watched "Stolen Honor." today, while I knew of Kerry's anti-war work
in the 70's, I had no idea of the massive
negative impact it had on our POWs and Troops.

Myth Kerry is for free speech:
John Kerry Wants to Stop Anyone From Seeing The Film "Stolen Honor."

Robeson has Kerry's thrown away medals.
Old November 5th 04, 05:38 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Stolen Honor
From: (William)
Date: 11/4/2004 6:05 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 11/2/2004 8:47 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
"anon" wrote in message

I watched "Stolen Honor." today, while I knew of Kerry's anti-war

work
in the 70's, I had no idea of the massive
negative impact it had on our POWs and Troops.

Myth Kerry is for free speech:
John Kerry Wants to Stop Anyone From Seeing The Film "Stolen

Honor."

Robeson has Kerry's thrown away medals.

Another statement of fact without basis.

Produce the citations for the medals that you have. If the name on
them is not John F, Kerry, I'll retract my statement.

So...

You want me to produce citations for medals I don't have...

This should be fun.

Silly wabbit, just produce citations for the medals that you do have.

The ones that aren't yours.

Best of Luck.

Which ones that "aren't mine", Brain?

You mean my USMC Good Conduct? Sea Service Deployment? Meritorious Unit
Citation? National Defense?

Or one's I've collected and keep in a box (which you yourself have
admitted were "in a box")

The "Best of Luck" is yours, Brain, as the ones I've cited above may be
found in my Service Record Book, and you are free to independently verify them
via the Marine Corps, if you care to.

And since I HAVE given them to you, we will wait for you to make that
verification and return to us to either tell the world I was lying, or that you
were, once again, wrong.

The rest...well, You can "make fun" of someone collecting things if you
care to, but you'd only be making an even bigger fool of yourself...as if THAT
were possible...

See you at Dayton, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 5th 04, 03:46 PM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 11/4/2004 6:05 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 11/2/2004 8:47 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
"anon" wrote in message

I watched "Stolen Honor." today, while I knew of Kerry's anti-war

work
in the 70's, I had no idea of the massive
negative impact it had on our POWs and Troops.

Myth Kerry is for free speech:
John Kerry Wants to Stop Anyone From Seeing The Film "Stolen

Honor."

Robeson has Kerry's thrown away medals.

Another statement of fact without basis.

Produce the citations for the medals that you have. If the name on
them is not John F, Kerry, I'll retract my statement.

So...

You want me to produce citations for medals I don't have...

This should be fun.

Silly wabbit, just produce citations for the medals that you do have.

The ones that aren't yours.

Best of Luck.

Which ones that "aren't mine", Brain?

Other people's medals that are in your posession.

The ones which were not awarded to you.

You mean my USMC Good Conduct? Sea Service Deployment? Meritorious Unit
Citation? National Defense?

I would hope those are yours and you didn't throw them over a fence.

Or one's I've collected and keep in a box (which you yourself have
admitted were "in a box")

So you do know the one's that I referred to.

Why do you play word games like that other Extra, David?

The "Best of Luck" is yours, Brain, as the ones I've cited above may be
found in my Service Record Book, and you are free to independently verify them
via the Marine Corps, if you care to.

Back to playing dumb?

Which ones cited above? The ones which were awarded to you, or the
ones awarded to other people?

And since I HAVE given them to you, we will wait for you to make that
verification and return to us to either tell the world I was lying, or that you
were, once again, wrong.

I've no interest in the medals awarded to you.

The rest...well, You can "make fun" of someone collecting things if you
care to, but you'd only be making an even bigger fool of yourself...as if THAT
were possible...

So you say. Now prove they are not Kerry's medals. Show the
citations for the medals which weren't yours.
Old November 5th 04, 04:08 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

From: (William)
Date: 11/5/2004 9:46 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4YZ) wrote in message

Which ones that "aren't mine", Brain?

Other people's medals that are in your posession.

Other than the medals left from my father's estate and some I've collected
(and acknowldeged as collected, not awarded), you still have yet to define
those alleged medals and to whom they belonged.

The ones which were not awarded to you.

You mean my USMC Good Conduct? Sea Service Deployment? Meritorious

Unit
Citation? National Defense?

I would hope those are yours and you didn't throw them over a fence.

We'll dioscuss THAT comment at Dayton, Brain.

Or one's I've collected and keep in a box (which you yourself have
admitted were "in a box")

So you do know the one's that I referred to.

No...YOU have alleged I have "other people's medals".

I do not have anyone else's medals, Brain.

Why do you play word games like that other Extra, David?

There's no "word games" here, Brain, other than the ones YOU try to play
in order to hide your own deceit and lies.

The "Best of Luck" is yours, Brain, as the ones I've cited above may

be
found in my Service Record Book, and you are free to independently verify

them
via the Marine Corps, if you care to.

Back to playing dumb?

Nope.

You've made allegations that I have awards that are not mine.

You've done it before, been asked to prove your allegation, yet have not
done it.

You seem to enjoy making such false allegations and then trying to avoid
taking responsibility for it.

Is this what you teach your "scouts"...?!?! Perhaps a word to the Council
about your

Which ones cited above? The ones which were awarded to you, or the
ones awarded to other people?

Again...other than the medals from my fathers estate, to which awards of
other people do you allude?

I told you what awards I received from the Marines and you certainly have
it at your option to verify those awards via your own resources.

And since I HAVE given them to you, we will wait for you to make that
verification and return to us to either tell the world I was lying, or that

you
were, once again, wrong.

I've no interest in the medals awarded to you.

Of course you don't.

You have already established a couple of years long record of dishonesty
and avoidance of the truth...why should it be any different when you are given
specific details and the means to ascertain their validity...???

That's the biggest difference between you and I, Brain...

I make assertions, but then I can back them up.

You make assertions and then do your best to hope no one "calls" you on
them.

YOUR biggest problem is that you are like Bozo in the middle of traffic.

The rest...well, You can "make fun" of someone collecting things if

you
care to, but you'd only be making an even bigger fool of yourself...as if

THAT
were possible...

So you say. Now prove they are not Kerry's medals. Show the
citations for the medals which weren't yours.

How can I show you citations for medals that weren't mine?

You're welcome to ask the U. S Navy and the U.S. Army about Douglas B
Robeson's medals.

See you at Dayton, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 04, 01:53 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 11/5/2004 9:46 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4YZ) wrote in message

Which ones that "aren't mine", Brain?

Other people's medals that are in your posession.

Other than the medals left from my father's estate and some I've collected
(and acknowldeged as collected, not awarded), you still have yet to define
those alleged medals and to whom they belonged.

That is your job. Medals come with citations. Show that your
collected medals are not JFK's.

The ones which were not awarded to you.

You mean my USMC Good Conduct? Sea Service Deployment? Meritorious

Unit
Citation? National Defense?

I would hope those are yours and you didn't throw them over a fence.

We'll dioscuss THAT comment at Dayton, Brain.

I'm sure you will.

Or one's I've collected and keep in a box (which you yourself have
admitted were "in a box")

So you do know the one's that I referred to.

No...YOU have alleged I have "other people's medals".

I do not have anyone else's medals, Brain.

How can that be? You have medals that were not awarded to you.

Why do you play word games like that other Extra, David?

There's no "word games" here, Brain, other than the ones YOU try to play
in order to hide your own deceit and lies.

....your deceit and lies.

The "Best of Luck" is yours, Brain, as the ones I've cited above may

be
found in my Service Record Book, and you are free to independently verify

them
via the Marine Corps, if you care to.

Back to playing dumb?

Nope.

Yup.

You've made allegations that I have awards that are not mine.

You've done it before, been asked to prove your allegation, yet have not
done it.

You seem to enjoy making such false allegations and then trying to avoid
taking responsibility for it.

Is this what you teach your "scouts"...?!?!

Hopefully you have no sons and you steer clear of the scouts.

Perhaps a word to the Council
about your

....?

Which ones cited above? The ones which were awarded to you, or the
ones awarded to other people?

Again...other than the medals from my fathers estate, to which awards of
other people do you allude?

I told you what awards I received from the Marines and you certainly have
it at your option to verify those awards via your own resources.

And since I HAVE given them to you, we will wait for you to make that
verification and return to us to either tell the world I was lying, or that

you
were, once again, wrong.

I've no interest in the medals awarded to you.

Of course you don't.

Yes. That's what I said.

You have already established a couple of years long record of dishonesty
and avoidance of the truth...why should it be any different when you are given
specific details and the means to ascertain their validity...???

You are free to come clean on your "seven hostile actions."

That's the biggest difference between you and I, Brain...

That would be, "you and me..."

And there certainly are differences. I'm not nuts.

I make assertions, but then I can back them up.

You do not. You merely make up more lies. You layer them like a
cake.

You make assertions and then do your best to hope no one "calls" you on
them.

Then you make assertions which are not true, and then do your best to
hope no one "calls" you on them.

YOUR biggest problem is that you are like Bozo in the middle of traffic.

Oh, my. "They're not lies if they're true..."

Hi, hi.

The rest...well, You can "make fun" of someone collecting things if

you
care to, but you'd only be making an even bigger fool of yourself...as if

THAT
were possible...

So you say. Now prove they are not Kerry's medals. Show the
citations for the medals which weren't yours.

How can I show you citations for medals that weren't mine?

You're welcome to ask the U. S Navy and the U.S. Army about Douglas B
Robeson's medals.

See you at Dayton, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Now that you've cleared your medals and those of your father's off of
the table, do you now recognize those medals in your posession that
were not awarded to you? The ones that you say you "collected."

Prove they are not Kerry's thrown away medals.