Old November 4th 04, 11:12 AM
QRZdotCOM

Default QRZ and K1MAN

Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

Fred, also remove the notorious splattering ND8V, the self proclaimed
14.275 Freq Policeman, who can't seem to locate the mic gain settings on
his transceiver, from Kalamazoo. His actions are as illegal as K1MAN's.

WD4AWO, another jammer, who can't even address and envelope (read his
QRZ Bio), has a puny signal though, and isn't too brite.

WA9KJI, the well known racist from Evansville, IN.

VE7KFM, need I say why????

K3VR, well this guy is just an idiot without much of a signal, but likes
to keep **** stirred up.

K1KW, professional asshole.

I'll add more later.......

Old November 15th 04, 01:29 AM
D. Stussy

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, QRZdotCOM wrote:
Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]
Old November 15th 04, 02:24 AM
QrZdoTKoM

D. Stussy wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, QRZdotCOM wrote:

Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]

Did Fred ever state it was a "complete listing"?

I can think of a few more that need to go....

ND8V, and WD4AWO are the ones that come to mind.

Ole "Nerdy Dog Eight Vomit" Fat Mikey and Dumbo Bobby are MAN's main
audience.

Have you heard the phone calls that Dumbo Bobby has made to MAN's show.
Bobby is "real slow", if you get my drift...

Now some retard from Texas has joined in with Dog Vomit, and AWO (A Wet
OldFart, iow, ****).

I guess we can refer to them as the 3 Stooges.....

Old November 15th 04, 05:18 AM
D. Stussy

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, QrZdoTKoM wrote:
D. Stussy wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, QRZdotCOM wrote:

Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]

Did Fred ever state it was a "complete listing"?

No, but doesn't he make a "selling point" on the number of listings (foreign
and domestic) he has? Therefore, dropping a few here and there is contrary to
his goal, disregarding the fact that the listings he is dropping are still (for
the moment) licensed stations.

I can think of a few more that need to go....

Then write the FCC and ask to get their licenses revoked.

Old November 15th 04, 05:27 AM
KØHB

"D. Stussy" wrote

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a
callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]

Other persons, at their own request, have had their calls removed from
the QRZ site. To my knowledge he's never claimed it was complete in
every respect.

Besides, who cares?

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old November 15th 04, 11:11 AM
QrZdoTKoM

D. Stussy wrote:

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, QRZdotCOM wrote:

Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]

Did Fred ever state it was a "complete listing"?

No, but doesn't he make a "selling point" on the number of listings (foreign
and domestic) he has? Therefore, dropping a few here and there is contrary to
his goal, disregarding the fact that the listings he is dropping are still (for
the moment) licensed stations.

Nowhere does Fred claim on his website that the CD he offers is a
complete listing of all FCC assigned call signs.

I can think of a few more that need to go....

Then write the FCC and ask to get their licenses revoked.

What does the FCC have to do with Fred removing whomever he wishes???

Come on, stay with us now.....
Old November 17th 04, 12:05 AM
Dave Bushong

D. Stussy wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, QRZdotCOM wrote:

Now that Fred (thanks) has removed the Belgrade Lakes Bozo from the QRZ
database, it's time to keep cleaning house.

However, with his specific omission, can he still claim to offer a callbook
which is a valid extract from the FCC records?

Isn't his callbook now a callbook of "selected records?" [With one
non-selected record excluded....]

If I were to choose to make a website that has every ham with my last
name, that is my option. If Mr. Smith is ****ed off that he is not on
the Bushong web site, screw him.

Fred at QRZ can do whatever the hell he wants. It is that simple.

If you want the facts, go to fcc.gov. If you want editorial, go to
qrz.com. I think it's pretty simple.

If you are pretty simple, maybe you shouldn't have a computer.
Old November 17th 04, 12:05 AM
Dave Bushong

QrZdoTKoM wrote:
Did Fred ever state it was a "complete listing"?

It doesn't matter.