Old November 6th 04, 03:45 AM
Terrence MIller

Default AARA sues AARL and K4ZDH for $10,000,000!

This sounds like more bovine scat from Mister Baxter himself. What happened?
Did Glenn run out of Felony Affidavits?
So, porcine Glenn wants to garner "culpable" witnesses? Amnesty? From what?
"Prosecution?"
From who?

Get off it, Glenn. Your oversized ego is fastly being replaced by your
equally oversized mouth
and obviously undersized mentality.

I long ago found a very simple cure for Baxter's Blabfests. I turn the VFO
to frequencies where REAL Hams operate.

Go ahead, Glenn. Really! I strongly urge you to pursue this frivolous
lawsuit! Don't just posture about it as you do the Felony Affidavits. Do it!
You have already made such a huge fool of yourself that a little more won't
hurt.

Were you ever in the military, Glenn? If not, ask someone who was. Ask them
what a sinking ship looks like.

(Name and callsign withheld to avoid harassment from Glenn Baxter, K1MAN.)

"Lloyd" wrote in message
The American Amateur Radio Association, AARA, announced today that
ARRL is being added as Defendants in the 16 October 2004 Boy Scout
interference incident. Other Defendants will also be added, according
to AARA Executive Director Glenn Baxter, K1MAN. "We are still
investigating the case and collecting many sworn statements. Any
possibly culpable hams who come forward as a witness for the Plaintiff
will receive amnesty from prosecution, Mr. Baxter said today in a
brief interview. I am a Professional Engineer, not an attorney, but I
would suggest that hams should not rely on attorney Riley
Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, since he is the PRIMARY Defendant (personally)
in this civil action. We are seeking ten million dollars in damages
and also a Court writ of mandamus to ORDER the Justice Department to
prosecute the criminal side of this Sections 333 and 501 matter. It is
quite interesting to note that October 16, 2004 is exactly three
years, to the day, of K1MAN amateur bulletins returning to the air
after my two year sabbatical teaching high school chemistry, physics,
and math," Mr. Baxter said."

For the latest information on this federal lawsuit go to www.K1MAN.com
and click on "Breaking News."

"Papers will be served by federal marshals in late December; just in
time for Christmas," Mr. Baxter went on to say.

Old November 7th 04, 02:07 AM
Louis C. LeVine

As a paralegal, I can tell you this tort is flawed in that it does not
name the person/persons of cause. In this case it would be the Scout
station and specific operator on frequency that refused to move to
make way for K1MAN, who claims to hold legal ownership of said
frequency. But here a problem exists. This claim of ownership is in
direct opposition to the factuality of rule stated by the FCC that all
Amateur Service frequencies are shared and no Amateur Service license
holder has greater right of access to any frequency than any other.
Based on this and the fact that K1MAN has not named the specific
operator of cause in this action, the tort will be dismissed. This in
turn will permit those named by K1MAN to seek compensation through the
court system for malicious prosecution.

"Terrence MIller" Callsign@Withheld wrote in message ...
This sounds like more bovine scat from Mister Baxter himself. What happened?
Did Glenn run out of Felony Affidavits?
So, porcine Glenn wants to garner "culpable" witnesses? Amnesty? From what?
"Prosecution?"
From who?

Old November 7th 04, 06:01 AM
Robert Casey

Louis C. LeVine wrote:

As a paralegal, I can tell you this tort is flawed in that it does not
name the person/persons of cause.

And I thought "tort" was something about car insurance....
Old November 7th 04, 06:31 AM
Thoroid Coil

There is a very simple conclusion to all of this Baxter crap. Or
several...take your pick.

1. Baxter is a Blowgut.
2. Baxter is full of himself.
3. Baxter is selfish.
4. Baxter is a phony.
5. Baxter needs female companionship.
6. Baxter needs male companionship.
7. Baxter has no Contro Op.
8. Last but not least, Baxter is full of **** from top to bottom.

"Robert Casey" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old November 8th 04, 02:05 AM
Boris the Laibach Kitten

"Thoroid Coil" W7--@ guess who wrote in message
There is a very simple conclusion to all of this Baxter crap. Or
several...take your pick.

1. Baxter is a Blowgut.
2. Baxter is full of himself.
3. Baxter is selfish.
4. Baxter is a phony.
5. Baxter needs female companionship.
6. Baxter needs male companionship.
7. Baxter has no Contro Op.
8. Last but not least, Baxter is full of **** from top to bottom.

.....all of the above

( plus add a #9: Baxter should be in a rubber room )

Whenever I come across an AARA broadcast
on the radio, I think of this cute diddie....
HERE -- http://www.rathergood.com/seepage/

Boris.

See the Cats dance at: http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

"America truly had done things FUBAR
in the past by electing Nixon twice, so what's
the big deal with electing Bush Jr a 2nd time now?
We've been down this road before and we survived".

- 'Atilla the Bun' in alt.christnet.rightwing.loonies

Old November 9th 04, 04:10 PM
King Zulu

Louis C. LeVine wrote:

As a paralegal, I can tell you this tort is flawed in that it does not
name the person/persons of cause.

And I thought "tort" was something about car insurance....

"a cake made with many eggs" ??

Opps - no, that's a tort with an "e" on the end of it. Nothing sweet about
Baxter's antics.

ak

Old November 10th 04, 03:21 AM
J. D. B.

Baxter is toast on this if it is indeed true. The AARA is a farce, and
filing a lawsuit like this is only going to get him sued in return and
since this lawsuit if frivolous, Baxter may be end up on the short end
of the stick - especially from a financial standpoint. I hope his
insurance company is ready for this one. If he loses, he may have
trouble getting insurance in the future. Insurance companies don't like
to insure people who pull these kinds of tricks.

Louis C. LeVine wrote:
[...]

From who?

Old November 12th 04, 01:07 AM
King Zulu

"Marco" wrote in message

"Baxter's" is a brand of very good soup in UK
Any accidental connection is purely unfortunate..............
Marco

Does Baxter's "international goodwill" reach all the way into the UK?
I know the folks in Bermuda think he is special.

ak