Old November 10th 04, 05:26 AM
Mike Coslo

Default tsk?

Why don't we have a little contest. Kind of like the old "guess how many
beans are in the jar" thing.

How many times in a year does Len post "Tsk"?

I'll start by guessing 800 times.

Enough interest and I might just google the last year's tsk total.

- Mike KB3EIA -

ohhhh, the debbil made me do it! 8^)

Old November 10th 04, 06:01 AM
Dave Heil

Mike Coslo wrote:

Why don't we have a little contest. Kind of like the old "guess how many
beans are in the jar" thing.

How many times in a year does Len post "Tsk"?

I'll start by guessing 800 times.

Enough interest and I might just google the last year's tsk total.

- Mike KB3EIA -

ohhhh, the debbil made me do it! 8^)

I think you're low by fifty.

We could take a shot at guessing the numbers on:

"Gunnery Nurse"

"Nursie"

"Reverend Jim"

"Sermon on the Antenna Mount"

"Herr Robust"

"Kellie"

"Poor baby"

"Church of St. Hiram"

or more recently, "Bullemia"

Dave K8MN
Old November 10th 04, 09:59 AM
N2EY

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Why don't we have a little contest. Kind of like the old "guess how many
beans are in the jar" thing.

How many times in a year does Len post "Tsk"?

I'll start by guessing 800 times.

Enough interest and I might just google the last year's tsk total.

- Mike KB3EIA -

ohhhh, the debbil made me do it! 8^)

I think you're low by fifty.

We could take a shot at guessing the numbers on:

"Gunnery Nurse"

"Nursie"

"Reverend Jim"

"Sermon on the Antenna Mount"

"Herr Robust"

"Kellie"

"Poor baby"

"Church of St. Hiram"

or more recently, "Bullemia"

Most of all:

A statement designed to be offensive, terminated with a smiley

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old November 10th 04, 10:38 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Why don't we have a little contest. Kind of like the old "guess how many
beans are in the jar" thing.

How many times in a year does Len post "Tsk"?

I'll start by guessing 800 times.

Enough interest and I might just google the last year's tsk total.

- Mike KB3EIA -

ohhhh, the debbil made me do it! 8^)

Wait a minute...that would require wasting time actually reading, or having
a program scan, all of RUTMANs posts. Not worth the time or effort.

Dan/W4NTI

Old November 11th 04, 12:59 AM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Why don't we have a little contest. Kind of like the old "guess how many
beans are in the jar" thing.

How many times in a year does Len post "Tsk"?

I'll start by guessing 800 times.

Way too low. That's only a little more than two "tsks" per day.

I'd say about 2000.

Enough interest and I might just google the last year's tsk total.

Augean stables wasn't a big enough job, huh?

73 de Jim, N2EY