Old November 14th 04, 12:34 PM
Dave

Default where is da man?

haven't heard k1man in a few days, has his plug been pulled or did he just
go off and find another real job again??

Old November 14th 04, 12:47 PM
QrZdoTKoM

Dave wrote:
haven't heard k1man in a few days, has his plug been pulled or did he just
go off and find another real job again??

Loud and Clear over here.

Maybe you need a radio that actually works.

;-o

Old November 14th 04, 01:18 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Dave" wrote in message
haven't heard k1man in a few days, has his plug been pulled or did he just
go off and find another real job again??

Probably just the oddities of propagation. I stumbled across him yesterday
as I was surfing 20 meters.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old November 14th 04, 01:25 PM
King Zulu

"Dave" wrote in message
haven't heard k1man in a few days, has his plug been pulled or did he just
go off and find another real job again??

A greater power must have had enough of Baxter's air-time bull and pulled
the plug on him for a few days.

The ARRL Letter, Vol. 23, No. 45, November 12, 2004
"HF PROPAGATION FALLS VICTIM TO STRONG SOLAR WINDS"

ak

Old November 14th 04, 02:05 PM
Dave

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
haven't heard k1man in a few days, has his plug been pulled or did he

just
go off and find another real job again??

Probably just the oddities of propagation. I stumbled across him

yesterday
as I was surfing 20 meters.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

i am usually too close to hear him much on 20m... but usually he is loud on
75m at night, is that one off maybe??