Old November 25th 04, 08:18 AM
FCCHAM

Default Amateur Radio Station K1MAN

K1MAN will be DENIED the privilege of renewing his Amateur License in 2005.

FCCHAM

Old November 26th 04, 11:45 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"FCCHAM" wrote in message
K1MAN will be DENIED the privilege of renewing his Amateur License in

2005.

FCCHAM

Of course he will, fake FCCHAM guy. But when he puts his application in
during the 90 day period before it expires it will be put in Herby status.
Don't know what that is? You will learn.

If you do know what it is, you are stupid because your post indicates you
don't know squat from shinola.

Dan/W4NTI

Old November 26th 04, 08:45 PM
FCCHAM

Dan,

Have you been threatening the wife with knives lately?

FCCHAM

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
nk.net...

Old November 26th 04, 10:31 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"FCCHAM" wrote in message
K1MAN will be DENIED the privilege of renewing his Amateur License in

2005.

FCCHAM

Of course he will, fake FCCHAM guy. But when he puts his application in
during the 90 day period before it expires it will be put in Herby

status.
Don't know what that is? You will learn.

If you do know what it is, you are stupid because your post indicates

you
don't know squat from shinola.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan,

IMHO, now that a major D.C. communications law firm is involved,
Riley will not move against MAN. Just my opinion, but look back.
Every time Riley has to go up against someone who has retained
big name legal representation, Riley backs down, cuts and
runs. Here in Massachusetts, we had a guy whose ham ticket Riley
was not going to renew. Know why Riley cut and ran and permanently
stopped all action against this pesty ham? One phone call from
Senator John Kerry's office is all it took. Kerry's office told Riley
to leave the guy alone, and Riley dropped the whole thing and ran
away from it. Dan, you know for sure, it is all politics, and the FCC
is full of corrupted crooked bureaucrats.

73 from John, W????
Boston area

Of course I know that, if it is all true. As for retaining a DC
Communications firm, I have no knowledge of this. If MAN did indeed do
this, which is likely considering his antics of late, then you are likely
accurate....unfortunately.

Dan/W4NTI

Old November 27th 04, 04:00 AM
Robert Casey

Of course I know that, if it is all true. As for retaining a DC
Communications firm, I have no knowledge of this. If MAN did indeed do
this, which is likely considering his antics of late, then you are likely
accurate....unfortunately.

Who aside from Bill Gates and large corporations could afford
to retain a DC comm law firm.....

Old November 27th 04, 10:16 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Robert Casey" wrote in message
k.net...

Of course I know that, if it is all true. As for retaining a DC
Communications firm, I have no knowledge of this. If MAN did indeed do
this, which is likely considering his antics of late, then you are

likely
accurate....unfortunately.

Who aside from Bill Gates and large corporations could afford
to retain a DC comm law firm.....

Just listen to the supporters of K1MAN, they all can....right.

Dan/W4NTI