Old December 11th 04, 12:01 PM
KC8QJP

Default hey, look!N8WWM Doug is microphallic

That's OK, I still have W8TOL and N8ORF pulling a train on me. They stuff
all my holes and make me air-tight!

We went through 3 cans of Crisco the last time Doug got locked up!
wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...
LOL, Doug is a needle dick bug banger according to his common law wife
K8QJP, crisco kathy lee! Too funny!

KC8QJP wrote:
this guy is hung compared to my dougay
http://www.atlasperovic.com/contents/3.htm

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

"U Know Who" wrote

in
message ...

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns"

wrote in
message om...
http://www.geocities.com/mopeadopezb...?1096389112170

Then again, could be Doug's penis. Let's ask Kathy Lee.

too big.....his mental illness meds have really made him
microphallic.............................

Old December 15th 04, 08:14 PM
N8WWM

You responded exactly as we expected, with stupid ass drool that
confirms your faggot assed lifestyle and mewling sissiness. Another
cock suckin' faggot slapped on the pee pee holders by the AKC.
Couldn't resist, could you? Hehehe...we know. As your Masters we have
studied you, and we know when you gay gay keyclowns will spurt
assjuice out to the NG. Just like you did then, ya FAG.

HEHEHEHEH

Old December 15th 04, 08:21 PM
Super Speed

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:14:05 -0500, "N8WWM" wrote:

You responded exactly as we expected, with stupid ass drool that
confirms your faggot assed lifestyle and mewling sissiness. Another
cock suckin' faggot slapped on the pee pee holders by the AKC.
Couldn't resist, could you? Hehehe...we know. As your Masters we have
studied you, and we know when you gay gay keyclowns will spurt
assjuice out to the NG. Just like you did then, ya FAG.

HEHEHEHEH

that was posted by Kathleen R Lee,isn't that your live in slut?she's a
fag?