Old December 21st 04, 06:42 PM
KØHB

Default Huan Cho & Jung Lee

One beautiful December evening, Huan Cho and his girlfriend, Jung Lee, were
sitting by the side of the ocean.It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho
said, "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon," said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the
perfect time," Huan Cho begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."

Jung Lee looked at Huan Cho and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry
Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy
New Year."

Old December 25th 04, 12:21 AM
bb

If only Hop Sing could have joined in.

Merry Christmas, bb

Old December 25th 04, 10:08 PM
bb

water
1 egg beaten

Make the stuffing:
Marinate the flesh in a mixture of soy and teriyaki sauces
then stir fry in hot oil for till brown - about 1 minute, remove.
Stir-fry the vegetables.
Put the meat back into the wok and adjust the seasoning.
De-glaze with sherry, cooking off the alcohol.
Add broth (optional) cook a few more minutes.
Add the cornstarch, cook a few minutes till thick,
then place the stuffing into a colander and cool;
2 hours
Wrap the rolls:
Place 3 tablespoons of stuffing in the wrap, roll tightly -
corner nearest you first, fold 2 side corners in,
wrap till remaining corner is left.
Brush with egg, seal, and allow to sit on the seal for
a few minutes.
Fry the rolls:
325° if using egg roll wraps, 350° for spring roll wraps.
Deep fry in peanut oil till crispy golden brown, drain on paper towels.

Lemon Neonate

Turkey serves just as well, and in fact even looks a bit like a
well-dressed baby. By the time you turn the child?s breast into
cutlets, it wi

Old December 28th 04, 01:14 AM
bb

"""If only Hop Sing could have joined in.

That would have been a bonanza for everyone... :-)

"""
Could have started a stampede. In which direction is anyones guess.