Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st 04, 06:42 PM
KØHB

Default Huan Cho & Jung Lee

One beautiful December evening, Huan Cho and his girlfriend, Jung Lee, were
sitting by the side of the ocean.It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho
said, "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon," said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the
perfect time," Huan Cho begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."

Jung Lee looked at Huan Cho and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry
Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy
New Year."