Old February 20th 05, 08:27 PM

K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to wit:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have spoke with persons in California about issues that
peripherally involve you. You can insist that I haven't, but you are
big about denial of your own.

You "have spoke?" Does that mean you are a wheel?

Angwy widdle Stevie is babbling again in generalities,
nothing specific.

Who are these "persons in California?" Are they groups
or individuals? What identification can you give about
them? Are you going to refuse to identify them again?

What are the "issues?" What do they involve? How do
they "involve" me?

Widdle Stevie is BLUFFING again. Nothing specific was
said by him, yet he wants to imply badness of some kind.

No one can confirm or deny something that isn't identified.

It is "K4YZ" babbling a lot of libelous filth at anyone who he
feels gives him opposition to whatever "K4YZ" has posted.

It's only "libelous" if it's not true.

Nearly all of what widdle Stevie posts claiming others are
"lying" is itself a LIE.

It's not "libelous" or a "falsehood" if it's true.

Widdle Stevie's libelous charges are untrue, false, nothing
more than uncontrolled temper tantrums from someone
who cannot concentrate on subjects but must hurl trash
at the person of those opposing his opinions.

It's not about "opinions".

In reality it is.

Stevie should understand that his fantasyworld ideas and
rules do NOT apply to reality. His "definitions" of "right and
wrong" are NOT universal and are purely defensive reflexes
on his part against those who disagree with him.

Leonard H Anderson has uttered dozens of untruthful statements in
this forum. They have been archived.

Poor baby. Still angwy at discovering that PCTA extras can
NOT hurl libelous filth at NCTAs or those that disagree with
your concept of "right and wrong?"

Tsk, there ought to be LAW, ey? :-)

Oh, my, but what widdle Stevie thinks is a "comeback" is going
to come back and bite him...HARD. Stevie's libelous filth
outpourings against others are ALSO archived!

Sunnuvagun!

Leonard H Anderson has uses dozens of hateful, demeaning epithets
agains all others who oppose HIS "opinions" then cries "foul" when

done
back to him.

Poor baby Stevie. Can't handle it on newsgroups? :-)

No problem to widdle Stevie...he's a PCTA *extra* and can do
anything he wants in here! Call others names (like "Putz") and
say those are "true" (when they aren't)!

Tsk, tsk, tsk...an alleged ex-marine who can't handle "hostile
(verbal) action!"

Temper fry...

I don't have a "Licensed Practical Nurse certificate".

No longer? Tennessee take yours away? Aw, too bad...

It's not libelous if it's true.

It's not true. Ergo, it is LIBEL.

You are not a licensed Radio Amateur.

Never claimed to be one. :-)

You could have been a positive contributer to the Amateur Radio
community.

That would be a change...from all the negative contributors
who insist on keeping U.S. amateur radio in some kind of
time stasis circa 1930's standards and practices. :-)

But, I'd feel safe in predicting that widdle Stevie would
continue to throw tantrums and hurl libelous filth at all
who oppose his opinions in here. :-)

You claim it's a meaningful pursuit, but you obviously hate
everything about it and anyone connected with it.

Sigh...poor widdle self-righteous Stevie thinking that all
of amateur radio agrees with Stevie's concept of ham
radio. Anyone "hating Stevie" MUST "hate all of ham
radio!" :-)

You authored a few articles in a quasi-engineering level Amateur
Radio journal many years ago. None of those articles ever produced a
single bit of professional recognition.

BwahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor widdle emotional Stevie...thinks it is all about
"recognition" and respect and, most of all, adoration!
:-)

"Professional recognition." Professionalism is about
doing work for pecuniary compensation. (those with
poor vocabularies can substitute 'monetary' for
'pecuniary') Tsk, tsk, tsk...all of the publications I
was printed in (there are 9 of them) "recognized" it as
such and I was PAID for them. Not only that, but the
IRS and California Franchise Tax Board also
"recognized" it as such!

Sunnuvagun!

You've contributed nothing to the technical development of

Amateur
Radio.

I haven't? :-)

What has widdle Stevie "contributed to the technical development
of amateur radio? Sitting in ham newsgroups and hurling libelous
filth against all who oppose him? :-)

Define "technical development" in radio, oh mighty radio guru!

Show us your work, your brilliant developments of buying ready-
built equipment and building "weekender" projects from articles
in ham magazines...no doubt all full of amazing technology
never before seen, ey? :-)

These are statements of fact. Unless you can produce some
documentary evidence to the contrary?

"Documentary evidence?" You mean like information printed at
a rate of 50,000 copies a month in some periodical? Or be a
footnote or endnote in some other paper or document?

Imagine poor widdle Stevie ending up as a mere footnote in
some article. [a podiatric medical journal would be suitable?]

Then if we use YOUR above statement/logic verbatim, why are YOU

in
THIS forum?

Does widdle Stevie have both short-term and long-term memory
loss? :-)

I'm here as part of an advocacy to remove the morse code test
from U.S. amateur radio license examinations. As part of that,
there are all those other libelous filth-hurlers best
identified as a group known as the "PCTA extras" who want to
silence me. As a result, most of my replies are in regards to
refuting all that libelous filth tossed at my person. :-)

You are not a licensed Amateur. You cannot, therefore, be
any kind of a judge of what Amateurs should do or how they should do
it.

NOBODY can tell widdle Stevie what to do in ham radio! Nobody!

:-)

with one of them since that retirement began. "K4YZ" has never
revealed "his source's" name. He can't. He doesn't exist.

I can, but I won't.

BLUFF. Bull****. You fabricated that "source." A LIE.

You left a very negative impression on persons who ARE engineers
and ARE qualified to judge. I know the other person. I've never

known
him to utter a single untruthful comment.

Tsk. Must have been one of your other personalities! :-)

Which one of those was it?

You are an antagonist.

Yes. I dislike the existance of the morse code test!

Did you finally come to that conclusion, Stevie Einstein?

:-)

You make statements that are not true or that you will not
substantiate with valid references.

Poor widdle Stevie...he MUST have long-term memory loss
also! He forgets a short list of professional employers made
in here more than once, the names and callsigns of licensed
amateurs whom I know, the links and other third-party
references made in here to documents, directives, and
regulations.

Poor Stevie, all confused again as to what is "right or wrong"
and personal fantasy versus reality. Thinks all who oppose
his opinions are "wrong," "liars," "untruthful," etc., etc.

Widdle Stevie is nutso.

Old February 21st 05, 02:16 AM
bb

K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to wit:

You've contributed nothing to the technical development
of Amateur Radio.

I haven't? :-)

What has widdle Stevie "contributed to the technical development
of amateur radio?

Absolutely nothing.

Sitting in ham newsgroups and hurling libelous
filth against all who oppose him? :-)

At every opportunity.

Define "technical development" in radio, oh mighty radio guru!

Show us your work, your brilliant developments of buying ready-
built equipment and building "weekender" projects from articles
in ham magazines...no doubt all full of amazing technology
never before seen, ey? :-)

Steve harms amateur radio by his very presence. He's nuts and he's not
afraid to prove it.

You are not a licensed Amateur. You cannot, therefore, be
any kind of a judge of what Amateurs should do or how they should do
it.

NOBODY can tell widdle Stevie what to do in ham radio! Nobody!

:-)

Wonder why Steve allows non-amateurs to sit in judgement of amateur
radio?

Wonder why Steve allows non-amateurs to say how amateurs should "do
it?"

Steve continues to be inconsistent in how he applies his core values
and beliefs.

You make statements that are not true or that you will not
substantiate with valid references.

Poor widdle Stevie...he MUST have long-term memory loss
also! He forgets a short list of professional employers made
in here more than once, the names and callsigns of licensed
amateurs whom I know, the links and other third-party
references made in here to documents, directives, and
regulations.

He fails to substantiate his "seven hostile actions."

Such a big claim, zero evidence. And his credibility is such that we
just can't give him a pass. Nope. No pass.

Poor Stevie, all confused again as to what is "right or wrong"
and personal fantasy versus reality. Thinks all who oppose
his opinions are "wrong," "liars," "untruthful," etc., etc.

Widdle Stevie is nutso.

Indeed.

Old February 21st 05, 08:46 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to

wit:

You've contributed nothing to the technical development
of Amateur Radio.

I haven't?

Nope.

You authored some theory-only items in a long-since defunct
Amateur journal. Despite being asked on several occassions to do so,
you've not once provided a single example of where any of your "papers"
were part-and-parcel of some larger project that resulted in some
practical manifestation.

Not one. Zero = None. Nada. Zippo. Zilch.

What has widdle Stevie "contributed to the technical development
of amateur radio?

Absolutely nothing.

But then I never claimed to, nor have I insinuated that by being
granted unearned privileges that I would be better able to do so...

Like Lennie has....

Sitting in ham newsgroups and hurling libelous
filth against all who oppose him? :-)

At every opportunity.

It's not "libelous" if it's true.

And if you don't like the "filth", stop spreading it and I will
stop rubbing your nose in it. It's your filth, after all.

Define "technical development" in radio, oh mighty radio guru!

Show us your work, your brilliant developments of buying ready-
built equipment and building "weekender" projects from articles
in ham magazines...no doubt all full of amazing technology
never before seen, ey? :-)

Steve harms amateur radio by his very presence. He's nuts and he's

not
afraid to prove it.

"Nuts"...?!?! For standing up to liars and deceivers like the two
of you..?!?!

HA!

Steve continues to be inconsistent in how he applies his core values
and beliefs.

No, I'm not.

Brian P Burke and Leonard H Anderson are known liars and I do not
tolerate either of them.

Brian has, on occassion, demonstrated some civil behaviour and
tolerance for others opinions and beliefs, and on those occassions
we've gotten along just fine...but then he goes right back into the
LennieMode and "fight's on".

Poor Stevie, all confused again as to what is "right or wrong"
and personal fantasy versus reality. Thinks all who oppose
his opinions are "wrong," "liars," "untruthful," etc., etc.

No...I only think that those who have been consistently wrong
(Lennie has made numerous errors of fact pertaining to Part 95, Part
97, ARES, etc), who repeatedly lie ("I am going to get my Extra lite
out of the box", "The BoD of the ARRL is dishonest") and untruthful ("I
served under the threat of the Soviet Tu-95 Bear bomber" "I know what
it's like to be under incoming artillery fire") are "wrong", "liars"
and "untruthful".

All of those examples are archived as being the comments of Leonard
H. Anderson, by the way.

Brian P. Burke has his own entire set of established and on-going
mistruths archived in Google.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 21st 05, 10:35 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

Brian has, on occassion, demonstrated some civil behaviour and
tolerance for others opinions and beliefs,

Always.

and on those occassions
we've gotten along just fine...but then he goes right back into the
LennieMode and "fight's on".

I don't tolerate bullies very well. You, Steve Robeson, are a bully.
I called you on your bullishness, and you turned back into a raving
lunatic.

All archived in google, waiting for the next background investigation
update for medical personnel with access to narcotics.

Best of Luck, nut.

Old February 21st 05, 11:00 PM

K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to wit:

You've contributed nothing to the technical development
of Amateur Radio.

I haven't? :-)

What has widdle Stevie "contributed to the technical development
of amateur radio?

Absolutely nothing.

Steven James will deny this through some obscure rationalizations;
the kind of rationalization is not necessarily predictable. A
number
of other PCTA extras will no doubt join in the fray, damning me and
possibly yourself in the spirit they have (ghoulish as that is).
The
PCTA extras love to gang up on dissenters. :-)

Phil Kane may even have sided with the PCTAs although he claims
to be against keeping the morse test. He apparently told you that
"thinking" is "wrong" on your sentence about "...think that there
are
no morse skilled" at the FCC monitoring stations. He told you that
"you are so wrong." One can take that as a sort-of directive that
thinking is wrong. :-)

Philosophically speaking (in the old sense of philosophy), electrons
fields and waves don't recognize any human definitions of service
or kind of application. All of radio, regardless of the "service,"
work
by the same principles of physics. Olde tyme hammes don't (or
can't) think that way. They seem to think that a HAM radio thing
will ONLY work for a licensed radio amateur and that such a thing
is different if used for any other radio service. Now THAT thinking
IS wrong...besides being dumb. :-)

Sitting in ham newsgroups and hurling libelous
filth against all who oppose him? :-)

At every opportunity.

Steven James must be a follower of USMC Lt.Gen. Mattis who
loves to brawl and thinks "it's fun to shoot people!" (according to
a much-publicized news item from a public speech by Mattis
a week or so ago)

Define "technical development" in radio, oh mighty radio guru!

Show us your work, your brilliant developments of buying ready-
built equipment and building "weekender" projects from articles
in ham magazines...no doubt all full of amazing technology
never before seen, ey? :-)

Steve harms amateur radio by his very presence. He's nuts and he's

not
afraid to prove it.

Tsk. He doesn't realize this.

He has much confusion on the word "service" for example: The FCC
uses the word "service" in regards to the type and kind of radio
activity being regulated...such as broadcasting or maritime radio or
citizens band or private land mobile, etc., etc. Steven James'
postings tend towards his imagining the amateur radio "service" as
being a continuation of some "military service" such as the USMC.
That way of thinking allows him to put on his NCO rank and boss
others around as if he had the pursed lips of a Dill instructor
(complete with flat-brimmed campaign hat). Problem is, he doesn't
have such rank, doesn't have such authority, in a civilian hobby
activity (amateur radio). Nonetheless, he attempts to bully others
around "as if" (as the eastern colloquialism has it).

You are not a licensed Amateur. You cannot, therefore, be
any kind of a judge of what Amateurs should do or how they should

do
it.

The two sentences are a typical example of newsgroup bullying.

It is also typical of the fantasy of eliteness wallowed in by so
many olde tyme hammes up to their armpits in self-
righteousness.

Such self-righteousness FAILS in the USA because the federal
agency regulating all civil radio here does NOT require
commissioners or staff to hold amateur radio licenses to fulfill
their lawful duty of regulating all amateur radio. The way some of
them carry on, the FCC must be considered as secondary to the
ARRL as the perceived "regulator of ham radio" in the USA... :-)

Nonetheless, those self-righteous self-appointed-sheriffs of ham
radio want to RESTRICT access to public newsgroups on THEIR
terms. Nobody tells them what to do! They think they rule. :-)
They don't but that doesn't stop those middle-aged "boyz in da
'hood" from spraying their "turf" graffitti where they want.

The PCTA extras go a step further. They also spray some kind
of time stasis on everything in U.S. amateur radio, demanding a
retro condition of timeless holding to old, outdated regulations
that they bought into when young and a newbie to ham radio.
They were brainwashed into a false idealism and have never
cleared themselves of those olde ideals.

In one way, the absolute hold to now-old standards and practices
is a form of personal survival. It gives the impression of them
remaining forever young despite the inescapable fact that all of
us are continuing to grow old. So, they reinforce their personal
fantasies by federal regulations requiring all newcomers to do as
they did in loving, honoring, cherishing morse code through
passing a federal test on that ability. Those "marriage vows" to
the sanctity of morsemanship shine through most of the printed
media of the ARRL, further spreading (and enobling) the sanctity
of morse. It is reinforcement of their early brainwashing.

Those PCTA extras have an absolutist view of morsemanship:
Anyone against morse code testing is "against all amateur
radio (as in hating all hams)!" :-)

Wonder why Steve allows non-amateurs to sit in judgement of amateur
radio?

He has a variable standard. The FCC is "approved" because
they give him a TITLE...it's a "(military) rank substitute." From
that it is an easy route to being "better than others" because
he can reference public information on the fact that he is an
amateur extra class licensee and thus "important, a somebody."

He is much into Titles, Rank, Privilege, plus being able to Show
it through pretty certificates (suitable for framing) and medals.
It's his personal bling-bling. If a federal or state agency can
give
him title, rank, status or privilege, they are favored...as long as
they don't interfere with that title, rank, status or privilege.

If the morse code test is eliminated, that will END one part of
the title-rank-privilege package. Some of that has already
happened with the recent Restructuring putting a cap of 5
WPM on all code testing. Olde-tyme hammes want to
preserve their illusion of being "top gun" through passing
a 20 WPM code test but are forced into attempted degredation
of new extras, as in terms "nickel extra" or "extra lite"
applied to recent amateur extras. Those olde-tymers are
angry that federals no longer recognize their intrinsic
superiority so they go into name-calling.

He fails to substantiate his "seven hostile actions."

Such a big claim, zero evidence. And his credibility is such that we
just can't give him a pass. Nope. No pass.

It's all part of a curious form of gamesmanship in here, all bluff
in Steven James' case. He wants to be a SOMEBODY of
fame, to be "recognized" and respected for his accomplishments.
If that means stepping all over what others have done, calling
all their claims "lies," then he will do that...and has. He does
not need to verify his claims by giving details such as place
and date. We are all expected to "believe" him lest we incur
an avalanche of subsequent insult postings (along with failure
to give details). He will bully all who do not accept that.

All of us are somebody and each of us is unique. We can
grow and learn by sharing experiences, data, results...or we
can engage in countless, mindless flame wars ignited by
those who cannot handle strong opposition to certain
opinions. But, personal insults exist and some must be
dealt with as in the spiteful postings of Steven James.

He wants to ridicule others for having worked for what they have.
As one example, he ridicules my long period of formal college
education as a "night school" (in the manner of remedial
language lessons put on by some local communities). Those
"night school" classes were fully accredited college courses.
Working a full day and then going to class at least three nights
a week is hard work...worse on work overtime or having to
cancel a whole semester due to the company sending me on
field trips. Such is denigrated, made fun of by him...as if one
going to "night school" was "stupid, ignorant, or slothful."

Steven James repeatedly made fun of my Army assignment a
half century ago, saying "I embellished my 'military career' in
exaggerating things and 'dishonoring' my unit members." I'd
mentioned Army station ADA in regards to showing that the
military did not use "CW" for massive long-haul traffic a half
century ago. Steven James insists that I "brag" about that
even though I've not only got written documentation (and
some Signal Corps official photographs of me at the station)
plus have a personal reference (Gene Rosenbaum, N2JTV)
who was assigned there during my time, plus mentions in
the Pacific Stars & Stripes military newspaper. It seems
that operating a large military HF radio station is "less" than
operating a single ham transmitter (by "CW" on HF, of
course) today. Not only that, some PCTA extras claim
that operating a military radio is "not really operating a radio!"
Certainly not a powerful (100 W) complicated (MOPA) ham
transmitter (with many knobs and dials, etc.) using that
"universal language" of morse code (in the best amateur
manner a la 1930s standards and practices).

I won't go into Steven James' vile insults about my wife other
than to say that the University of Illinois (a center for
computer research) at Urbana is NOT a "correspondence
school" taking out ads in newsstand pulp magazines.

Poor Stevie, all confused again as to what is "right or wrong"
and personal fantasy versus reality. Thinks all who oppose
his opinions are "wrong," "liars," "untruthful," etc., etc.

Widdle Stevie is nutso.

Indeed.

It's unfortunate that this newsgroup delves into personality battles
so often...or into petty arguments on definitions which have been
made years ago (such as on-off keyed CW is "not" binary in the
newest argument-for-argument sake). SUBJECTS should be
discussed, not the personalities of correspondents.

Old February 22nd 05, 01:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:

Brian has, on occassion, demonstrated some civil behaviour and
tolerance for others opinions and beliefs,

Always.

True enough, Brian. However, the PCTA Double Standard is
operative in here and they regard any lack of positive support for
Their opinions as "uncivil and intolerant." :-)

and on those occassions
we've gotten along just fine...but then he goes right back into the
LennieMode and "fight's on".

I don't tolerate bullies very well. You, Steve Robeson, are a bully.
I called you on your bullishness, and you turned back into a raving
lunatic.

That's also true enough but the Double Standard allows all
PCTA extras to behave in any way they choose, uncluding
the (archived) uncivility, bullying, personal insults, etc. :-)

Poor guy...keeps trying a consistent misdirection: Repeating
all criticsm of him by others into "his" criticism against others.
It's fairly plain to all readers of this newsgroup...and has a
negative effect...on him, not us.

All archived in google, waiting for the next background investigation
update for medical personnel with access to narcotics.

That's the double-edged sword (like Damocles') which can
cut both ways. Poor guy doesn't understand that HIS posts
are stored there as well.

But, his self-delusion is so blinding that he never sees
himself in any wrongdoing...it is always "others" doing
wrong. :-)

He simply can't stand any opinions contrary to his. Tsk.

Worse, he appears to be going nuts.

PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 18 September 24th 05 04:34 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 14 June 14th 04 07:52 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 0 June 13th 04 06:01 PM
Parabolic dish gives weak performance increase Uncle Peter Antenna 12 May 14th 04 02:54 AM
PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 0 November 28th 03 03:26 AM