Old January 8th 05, 07:20 AM
Steveo

Default Landshark's hot cock

Landshark and I were jacking off together on the telephone. Sharkie
said "lets both eat our cum" soooo I said Ok.

Old January 8th 05, 02:54 PM
Lancer

On 7 Jan 2005 23:20:31 -0800, "Steveo" wrote:

Landshark and I were jacking off together on the telephone. Sharkie
said "lets both eat our cum" soooo I said Ok.

Does your employer know that your using their network to post forges
to this newsgroup?

I know, silly question, because of course they do...

(hint) I just told them..

Old January 8th 05, 03:23 PM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 7 Jan 2005 23:20:31 -0800, "Steveo" wrote:

Landshark and I were jacking off together on the telephone. Sharkie
said "lets both eat our cum" soooo I said Ok.

Does your employer know that your using their network to post forges
to this newsgroup?

I know, silly question, because of course they do...

(hint) I just told them..

Now watch as "one" comes to defend this person.

OrgAbuseName: ALGX Abuse Role Account
OrgAbusePhone: +1-240-616-2155
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgName: Internet Allegiance, Inc.
OrgID: IALG
Address: 1950 Stemmons Freeway
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207
Country: US

Old January 8th 05, 05:24 PM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:23:18 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
. ..
On 7 Jan 2005 23:20:31 -0800, "Steveo" wrote:

Landshark and I were jacking off together on the telephone. Sharkie
said "lets both eat our cum" soooo I said Ok.

Does your employer know that your using their network to post forges
to this newsgroup?

I know, silly question, because of course they do...

(hint) I just told them..

Now watch as "one" comes to defend this person.

OrgAbuseName: ALGX Abuse Role Account
OrgAbusePhone: +1-240-616-2155
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgName: Internet Allegiance, Inc.
OrgID: IALG
Address: 1950 Stemmons Freeway
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207
Country: US

He's not from Dallas...

I know that, but the Company's headquarters is.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old January 8th 05, 05:33 PM
Lancer

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:24:51 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

news.com...
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
[...]

The ISP that his company uses headquaters is in Dallas..

He's not, nor is his company..

Anyway, got anything scheduled for the BBQ?
We smoked a goose that was brined in a honey brine for christmas...

Old January 8th 05, 06:35 PM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:24:51 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
ynews.com...
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:23:18 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Agreed

He's not, nor is his company..

Yup

Anyway, got anything scheduled for the BBQ?

Nah, raining like a bitch here today.

We smoked a goose that was brined in a honey brine for christmas...

Damn! I'll bet it was great!!
If it stops raining, I'll go Pheasant hunting tomorrow. I'll
soak the bird in a brown sugar, Bourbon brine then smoke them or slow cook
them in the BBQ.

Landshark

Old January 8th 05, 08:30 PM
The Grim Reaper

Landshark wrote:
We smoked a goose that was brined in a honey brine for christmas...

Damn! I'll bet it was great!!

Those are hard to get into a bong.

Old January 9th 05, 12:34 AM
Landshark

"The Grim Reaper" wrote in message
news:1105216251.5ef09c06c25d699f9f44f6efbf43855c@t eranews...
Landshark wrote:
We smoked a goose that was brined in a honey brine for christmas...

Damn! I'll bet it was great!!

Those are hard to get into a bong.

ROTFLMAO!!!! That was too funny!

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old January 9th 05, 10:37 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

so are you, get a mirror and find out, sissy.