RadioBanter

-   -   Don't feed the trolls! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/28061-dont-feed-trolls.html)

Bert Craig January 14th 05 02:45 PM

Don't feed the trolls!

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Dave Heil January 15th 05 05:49 AM

Bert Craig wrote:

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

Bert, I love an optimist but I have a feeling that this is one lonely
seagull. He sits for days, hoping that more cars will be parked in the
lot.

Dave K8MN

N2EY January 15th 05 10:31 PM

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Bert Craig wrote:

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven

threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

Bert, I love an optimist but I have a feeling that this is one lonely
seagull. He sits for days, hoping that more cars will be parked in the
lot.

I am reminded of the seagulls portrayed in the film "Finding Nemo". Their only
lines are "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

73 de Jim, N2EY