Old January 29th 05, 01:31 PM
N2EY

In article .com, "K4YZ"
writes:

Len Anderson wrote:

Seems like Rev. Jim...(SNIP)

Who is Rev. Jim?

No one here signs anything "Rev. Jim" except you, Lennie.

Maybe Len *is* Rev. Jim. After all, he's been nocwtest, averyfine,
averyfineman, lenof21, lenover21, and probably several more we haven't
recognized yet.

Lately we've all been treated to the rantings of an Antichrist-
wannabe (aka Doctor Strangeglove)

Who's "Antichrist-Wannabe" or "Dr. Strangelove"...???

No one here signs anything like that.

Perhaps another alias of Len's?

More likely, they're Len's imaginary playmates.

Apparently Rev. Jim is displeased that anyone has opinions
counter to his own ultraconservatism (keeping amateur radio
safe and happy with good old fashioned morse code).

So far the ONLY person expressing any form of angst about having
opinions differed with is you, Lennie.

Is there something wrong with wanting to keep amateur radio safe and happy? Len
seems to think there is. What does that tell you?

As for "ultraconservative" - that's not me at all.

Still on the 2-for-1 deal, Lennie?

New York New York - so nice they named it twice...

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old January 29th 05, 10:45 PM
Dave Heil

N2EY wrote:

As for "ultraconservative" - that's not me at all.

You? Not a chance. That's ME. ;-)

Dave K8MN
Old January 30th 05, 01:25 AM
bb

N2EY wrote:

Maybe Len *is* Rev. Jim. After all, he's been nocwtest, averyfine,
averyfineman, lenof21, lenover21, and probably several more we

haven't
recognized yet.

Don't forget Jimmy Who.