Old January 31st 05, 10:44 PM
KD4GJM

Free thinking people tend to speak freely as well. While some Hams on
the frequency can get completely out of control at times, as a group we
do try to self police excessive abuse of acceptable speech. If this is
not to your satifaction, your more than welcome to go back to your home
frequency and listen there.

The legality of the behavior on the frequency has already been
addressed by Riley. That is the whole reason this is being debated
here. There is nothing illlegal being done. Therefore, no action by
Riley has been taken.

If your not happy with the concept of free speech, perhaps you should
consider moving to the Peoples Republic of Clinton/Gore. Also known as
China. They will be happy to control all of the speech and thoughts
that you may be capable of producing.

Old February 26th 05, 02:01 PM
MiniPecker

I am very happy with 3945. From what I hear, the group is a well
balanced representative segment of society. The conversations are
insightful and provacative. During the early afternoon a gentleman
named Jimmy keeps the group abreast of current events not covered in
the mainstream news. Later in the evening the topics become more
technical in nature. Antennas, audio, and the proper use of amplifiers
can often be heard well into the early morning hours.

I have NEVER heard intentional QRM'ing from any of these guys, but I
routinly hear intentional interference from the Virginia Fone Net and
others. I've heard the Virgina group members laughing about tuning up
on 3945 even though these guys (3945 Group) have been on the frequency
for hours.

One evening the 3945 members surrendered the frequency to a Mennonite
net when they were being QRM'ed by the Virgina folks. Friendy is the
word.

I guess if there was a complaint I have about 3945 it would be that
thay are a little on the rough side with regard to language. That
being said, I will continue to listen and learn from 3945.

Now you go and have a great day.

Old February 28th 05, 04:51 PM
FToddIV

75 Meters is boring these days...With no fighting going on, who wants
to be bothered??

Old March 1st 05, 12:00 PM
Dr. Daffodil Swain

You must have must the show last Sat Nite. N1SOB declared the frequency OFF
LIMITS to the unlicensed Whigger.

oups.com...