Old February 6th 05, 11:01 AM
K4YZ

Default Just Face It Lennie, You're Busted

Len Anderson wrote:

Lengthy attempt to divert attention away from his numerous
rantings, lies and decptions SNIPPED

That's the way part of publishing works and it's been that way for
some time. Some hatred-clouded "avengers" want to redefine all
rules on uniqueness or writing skill and say their hate-subject is
a plagiarist. No proof. Just a hollered pejorative by someone

who
can't think straight in his rage.

There's only ONE "hatred-clouded "avenger" here Lennie, and that's
you.

Your self proclaimed quest to see to it that Amateur Radio is
formed in your image is well documented.

You'be been routinely caught in your lies.

Your deceptions in this forum are legend.

Sucks to be you.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 6th 05, 08:22 PM
Len Anderson

In article .com, "K4YZ"
writes:

Len Anderson wrote:

Lengthy attempt to divert attention away from his numerous
rantings, lies and decptions SNIPPED

Tsk. Nothing was clipped out, then... :-)

That's the way part of publishing works and it's been that way for
some time. Some hatred-clouded "avengers" want to redefine all
rules on uniqueness or writing skill and say their hate-subject is
a plagiarist. No proof. Just a hollered pejorative by someone who
can't think straight in his rage.

There's only ONE "hatred-clouded "avenger" here Lennie, and that's
you.

Poor Stebie, keeps looking in mirror front of his computer thingy
seeing hisself, can't understand what's been said by others...

Your self proclaimed quest to see to it that Amateur Radio is
formed in your image is well documented.

"In my image?" All that from wanting to eliminate the morse code
test from license examinations?!? :-)

You'be been routinely caught in your lies.

["you'be" doobie doo... :-) ]

Sorry, not a single pair of "lies" in my closet or dresser. Lots of
shorts and T-shirts in the dresser, though, will those do?

I did have some rather loud-pattern bermuda shorts years ago
and did have one picture of me taken in those...caught
unawares by the photographer at a beach picnic.

Your deceptions in this forum are legend.

If truth be known, I'm the illegitimate grandson of Hiram Percy
Maxim. Since "X-Men" comix hasn't featured my bio yet, I'll
just put that off to "late publishing schedules." :-)

Sucks to be you.

Well, I've pumped down a few near-space environment tests to
very low Torr values, but didn't do that by myself (a straw does
that nicely), machinery does it.

Putz.

Is this where we begin hollering Yiddish epithets at one another
then go have a bagle and schmooze at a Kosher restaurant on
Fairfax? Oy, gevalt!

"Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween." -
Terry
Moran

Old February 7th 05, 04:21 AM
K4YZ

Len Anderson wrote:

There's only ONE "hatred-clouded "avenger" here Lennie, and

that's
you.

Poor Stebie, keeps looking in mirror front of his computer thingy
seeing hisself, can't understand what's been said by others...

I understand perfectly, Lennie.

You are not trustworthy. You are deceitful. You are poorly
prepared in matters pertaining to Amateur Radio.

Your self proclaimed quest to see to it that Amateur Radio is
formed in your image is well documented.

"In my image?" All that from wanting to eliminate the morse code
test from license examinations?!?

And you have no other stake in doing that other than to create an
Amateur Radio service that reflects what YOU think it should
be...WITHOUT the virtue of having any vested stake in it.

Sorry, not a single pair of "lies" in my closet or dresser. Lots

of
shorts and T-shirts in the dresser, though, will those do?

Lot's of lies from the keyboard of Leonard H. Anderson.

Google archives refer.

I did have some rather loud-pattern bermuda shorts years ago
and did have one picture of me taken in those...caught
unawares by the photographer at a beach picnic.

Now the only "loud" thing is your mouth. Too bad what's coming
out of it is ususally erroneous, deceitful or just plain mean.

Your deceptions in this forum are legend.

If truth be known, I'm the illegitimate grandson of Hiram Percy
Maxim. Since "X-Men" comix hasn't featured my bio yet, I'll
just put that off to "late publishing schedules."

I have no doubt that you are illegitimate. I can only imagine
what sort of white trash ner-do-well's procreated you.

Sucks to be you.

Well, I've pumped down a few near-space environment tests to
very low Torr values, but didn't do that by myself (a straw does
that nicely), machinery does it.

I also ahve no doubt that there's a low pressure zone in your
head, Lennie.

That's what a "vacuum" is.

Putz.

Is this where we begin hollering Yiddish epithets at one another
then go have a bagle and schmooze at a Kosher restaurant on
Fairfax? Oy, gevalt!

You and I shall never schmooze, Lennie.

And I have but one Yiddish epithet to send your way, and it's
"putz".

"Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween." -

Terry
Moran

At least you'd have everyone "in stitiches" (pardon the pun). No
costume necessary.

Steve, K4YZ

Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Why Does Lennie Enjoy Being Publically Humiliated...Again...?!?! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 27 March 25th 04 02:23 PM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM